Crysis 3

ithehappy

Human Spambot
I'm not playing at 720p fyi, I play at 1680x1050. Forget very high, even on high it lags! So if here is someone who is playing at same resolution then only you can compare.

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
^^ hmm this was what i was asking about . Even 580 is not able to run it properly at that res. Fermi is really old now i see.

ghouse12311

Ambassador of Buzz
I'm not playing at 720p fyi, I play at 1680x1050. Forget very high, even on high it lags! So if here is someone who is playing at same resolution then only you can compare.

i am able to play at 50-60 fps @ high but it goes down to 20-30 in the fields mission and i always get 50-60fps in MP

tkin

Back to school!!
@tkin and @Uttarpara 580 holder...how do think 580 Lightning can fair against today's cards...of course its slower but hey! it was a powerful card nonetheless...its not some 8800!...so what is the similar performance card available now... equivalent to that one from both camps if we scale it after Crysis3 performance?
GTX580 lies between 7870 and GTX660Ti.

ithehappy

Human Spambot
i am able to play at 50-60 fps @ high but it goes down to 20-30 in the fields mission and i always get 50-60fps in MP
Well I've seen 50-55, for some seconds though.
I just wanna know if anyone here has a 680 and how much fps he got in that rainy mission, where Psycho will ladder up and you'll go across to meet him. Often fps dropped below 20 there!

tkin

Back to school!!
so this game works better for amd cards then? :p
The exact opposite :D :D

If you want to make your purchasing decision based on this game only, the 7970(normal) looks worse than GTX670:

*www.guru3d.com/index.php?ct=articles&action=file&id=2539
Very High+FXAA.

Last edited:

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
I've a question : this game has any kind of in-game benchmark module so that we don't have to rely on any 3rd party tool.

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
The exact opposite :D :D

If you want to make your purchasing decision based on this game only, the 7970(normal) looks worse than GTX670:

Very High+FXAA.

Well that says it all, GTX580 manages 29 at that res and very high+FXAA, but i think its average FPS, so at 1600*900 and "high" instead of those can promise a good 35-40 may be? Then it should be pretty decent!

And that benchmark, 660ti beats a 7950 ghz :D

Top Bottom