Crysis 3

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Done!
Here is what I think about this game,
****ing nonsense. This surpassed Far Crap 3 to take THE WORST game ever made award!

Rating: It doesn't deserve any rating, still 2.5/10 (2.5 because of graphics)

*i56.tinypic.com/34dfr5u.gif

Last edited:

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Done!
****ing nonsense. This surpassed Far Crap 3 to take THE WORST game ever made award!

Woah! Hold it right there, mister.

Meh, I don't care about the minority. -.-

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
Done!

arent you being a bit too much pessimistic??

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
PUNY Humans

I am gonna say it ,

@ithehappyy
You are criticizing two of my favorite games . But oh , nevermind cause thats your opinion .

logout20

Journeyman
Done!

*i56.tinypic.com/34dfr5u.gif

which games you like most.....

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
Done!

make it 6.5/10...yeah yeah i know story is not that catchy..gameplay predictable and short lived....but still....Crysis3 has some graphical/visual quality which is actually next gen...give it 4 for that..at least...come'on its Crytek afterall...

Cilus

laborare est orare
Just goint through the TechSpot review and there is a interesting cache about the CPU performance. Crysis 2 used to be one of the handful of games which can scale up to 8 Cores, not optimally but can use and Crysis 3 is just a true Multi-Core optimized titles. It scales well in all the available Cores and the Dual Core processors like i3 3220 can't cope up with the quad core processors, even a A10 Trinity is more than 10 FPS ahead of it, even at 1080P resolution.
CPU_03.jpg

d3p

PowerHouse
Just goint through the TechSpot review and there is a interesting cache about the CPU performance. Crysis 2 used to be one of the handful of games which can scale up to 8 Cores, not optimally but can use and Crysis 3 is just a true Multi-Core optimized titles. It scales well in all the available Cores and the Dual Core processors like i3 3220 can't cope up with the quad core processors, even a A10 Trinity is more than 10 FPS ahead of it, even at 1080P resolution.
View attachment 9175

Good to see you in a Gaming Thread. Where do my i7 2600k lies, when its paired with HD7970 ??

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
*imageshack.us/scaled/large/259/crysis3exe2013022818094.jpg

*imageshack.us/scaled/large/201/crysis3exe2013022817043.jpg

graphical :facepalm:

Top Bottom