Creative ep630 vs Sony MDR-EX32LP

Status
Not open for further replies.
The name of my thread says it all any suggestions on which to buy of both ........I'm more inclined towards the sony piece ...moreover where can i get these in Madurai.The sony dealer says the model has been stopped and cant find any creative dealers here.Tried Creative website no help...

Thom_Yorke

Right off the assembly line
Creative MDR-EX32LP is the best!! OR you can go with Sony ep630!! Bith are same and great!!!!!!

supercow

The New ASSASIN!
Any ideas on where to get them
I am using Creative ep630.very nice one. I got it from trichy,but only one was there.
But nowadays it is available all leading online stores.lynx-885,inclusive of all taxes and shipping.The hindu shopping-968+shipping.prime abgb-900+shipping

Last edited:

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
I don't know about the Sony but I find the EP630 to be pretty mediocre sounding. Too much emphasis on bass and treble but the mids are very poor. Fine for casual listening but otherwise I'd suggest something more balanced.

Going in for the sony cans.BTW *www.gadgetsguru.com is this a valid website? Has anyone here used it before,past experiences?????.Suggest me some other online shopping portals where i can get them

shri

Always Fresh!
*www.engadget.com/2009/01/16/sonys-mdr-ex36sc-earbuds-with-dual-purpose-speaker-case/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom