Creative Audigy 5.1 Sound Card

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi i'm trying to sell my creative audigy 5.1 soundcard bought 2 months ago, i am going to buy 7.1 speaker and soundcard so trying to sell it. No shipping price for kolkata.
Price : Rs.1000

sankar_45

Broken In
Can you tell me the model number? I am interested. Is it a low profile card? Low profile cards have problems fitting in standard mid-tower cases. I have Zebrionics Bijlee.

Last edited:
OP
S

subhadeepgayen

Broken In
Here is the full details :

Creative Audigy Sound Blastar Activa 5.1

*i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee287/supershopper24x7/Sound%20Cards/Creative51-4.jpg

MUSIC
Music Player and Organizer
* Sound Blaster 5.1 comes with Creative PlayCenter that allows you to playback and organises your Music Library in WAV, CD, MP3 formats and more.
Surround Sound in Music
* CMSS feature upmixes any stereo audio content to up to 5.1 surround audio. So immerse yourself in your favorite music.

MOVIES
Cinematic Surround Sound in Movies
* Enjoy captivating 5.1 multi-channel surround sound with CMSS. Works with any software DVD-Player that supports Dolby Digital or DTS decoding for cinema-like movie experience.

GAMES
Realistic Gaming Experience with EAX®
* Experience the realism of environmental audio effects in the hottest games today. Only Sound Blaster can fully deliver the audio experience of EAX in supported games to let you feel the environment of the games you are in.

Surround Sound with 3D Games
* Sound Blaster 5.1 accurately delivers the 3D Positional Audio so that you know exactly where your enemy is!

Minimum System Requirements
* Intel® Pentium® III - 450MHz or equivalent AMD processor or faster
* Intel, AMD or 100% compatible motherboard chipset
* Microsoft Windows XP or Windows 2000 (SP4)
* 128MB RAM and 600MB of free hard disk space
* Headphones or amplified speakers (available separately)

Package Contents
* Sound Blaster 5.1 PCI card
* Quick Start Guide Leaflet
* User Guide (on CD)
* Warranty (printed or on CD)
* Customer Support Services Contact Info (printed or on CD)
* Creative Sound Blaster 5.1 Drivers

Thanks,
SG
(Price Negotiable if in Kolkata)

healerneil

Broken In
hi there...would be interested in buying the card.is it still available..could you tell me wether it is compatible with vista 64 bit or windows xp 64 bit for that matter...i can collect it from kolkata itself!

OP
S

subhadeepgayen

Broken In
Hi,

Its still available and i did'nt have any compatibity issues with vista in my computer in 32bit system. If you are willing to take it soon i can reduce the price to Rs 900 i live in garia. Please contact me in my email subhadeepgayen@gmail.com and we'll discuss the matter furthur

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom