Creating Motion Avatars

Status
Not open for further replies.

skippednote

M3TAL H3AD M3
Looking at different avatars in the forum i thought of making mine so i wanted to know how could we make animated gif file.
I have Adobe design premium cs3 i think it might be of some help in creating my new avatar. please post some tips and tricks for making motion avtars.
Thanx:D:D

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
u can create frames for ur avatar using any imaging software. put them together in a video using windows movie maker or any other software. use video avatar (software) to create an animated GIF from the video. u can google to download the software(s).

jal_desai

In the zone
Looking at different avatars in the forum i thought of making mine so i wanted to know how could we make animated gif file.
I have Adobe design premium cs3 i think it might be of some help in creating my new avatar. please post some tips and tricks for making motion avtars.
Thanx:D:D

in Adobe Photoshop, first activate the Animation window... this is done by clicking WINDOW > ANIMATION .. u will see a frame contained in a pallete called the Animation Pallette.

Now make some drawing in the selected layer.. (Caution: take care tht u r working on a layer and NOT BACKGROUND) ...

you will see tht the picture will also get drawn in the frame below.

now make a duplicate layer and a duplicate frame... in the new layer make a small change.

Now jump on FRAME 1 and set opacity of LAYER 2 to zero

Jump to FRAME 2 and set opacity of LAYER 1 to zero...

now run the frames.. u will see the changing picture.. u can even set the delay for appearing of the frames...

I have described the procedure for only 2 framed animation.. u can make many frames this way (but number of frames need to be equal to the number of layers) and just keep opacity of all layers ZERO except the one which u want to get reflected in the current frame....

hope i helped u... i had given a very short description... if u dont understand then feel free to ask.. ok buddy???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom