Crackling Sound from Speakers

gameranand

Living to Play
Guys some ago my speakers and my Headphones were working fine and then when I was listening to a song then there were a lot of crackling, I mean that there would be a pause in the original song and there would be crack and then song will resume as usual, also the video is suffering from no stuttering so I am pretty darn sure that its a Audio problem. When I test the Headphones and speakers then also there was a crackle.

I am sure that both my hardware are working fine as I checked them with other PC and they were working fine.

Here is my PC config.
[gs]0Ap8Q0Y7xp59sdExQQTMxbjJ3aGRodG0xdW5TVFFYMVE&usp[/gs]

I am using Windows 8.1

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
did you mean that your speaker and head phone work fine on another pc? then it should be a problem with mobo,i guess

OP
gameranand

gameranand

Living to Play
Actually after deeper analysis I found out that speakers are working fine but my Headphones, I mean Corsair Vengeance 1500 is having too much problem. And it uses USB driver for sound so I don't think that Mobo is the culprit here.

OP
gameranand

gameranand

Living to Play
update sound drivers

u have a whopping 2lacs machine & still have long list to play :blink:

Will try doing it today itself. However a deep Google Search reveals that the root of the problem is DPC latency and I checked it. Its bad in my case but I couldn't find very reliable answer on how to cure it, just some usual hints and all which I already knew. Will try those methods and if nothing helps then OS Reinstall is always the choice. :)

Top Bottom