CPU fan issue... HELP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nithu

I'm in 3D Grafix world!!!
Hi friends,

I updated my BIOS to its latest version. But after that i found my Intel stock CPU fan is spinning at 2800+ rpm (I think previously it is at 1500+ rpm). is this normal or too fast ???? it also makes little noise. is there any way i can low it ???
I found one good thing my core temp is 5*C low:D.

Thanks.

zyberboy

dá ûnrêäl Kiñg
Turn off the compu n remove the motherboard battery(small button cell) for 20minutes and put it back.

OP
Nithu

Nithu

^^ i'll try that...
But do u know what is the normal(default) CPU fan speed (rpm) of my PC.
Is 2800+rpm is too high???

zyberboy

dá ûnrêäl Kiñg
Cpu fan speed varies depending upon the temperature of the processor,2800rpm is not high,but it shud decrease n increase depending upon the processor temps.

paroh

Padawan
U can set the permanent speed of fan to spin at high speed (Whether the temperature is low or high) the option in the bios (In power option). Or by default the CPU fan speed increase or decrease according to the temperature of the CPU.

OP
Nithu

Nithu

^^ So i don't have to worry about my CPU fan spinning at 2800+rpm.

Thanks guys.....

OP
Nithu

Nithu

^^ my CPU temp r little bit high (core0 53*C at idle and 67*C at load)...all processes are running fine no one eating ma CPU.

OP
Nithu

Nithu

^^ ya i wanted to buy AS5. But i'm confused between AS5 and AC-MX2. Which one is better??.

The Sorcerer

oh wow...Xenforo!!!
Its running as it should. 2800+ rpm is pretty standard for those intel stock coolers since the heatsink looks as if its stuck with some tin foil from a pepsi can- the fan is a different story. Dont expect any good overclocking with those silly heatsinks- but in stock it will do what it should.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom