CPU Cooler!!!

justme101

" It'S iN tHe GaMe..."
Hii guys..

So i recently bought NZXT Lexa S!! :-D and after 4 hours i managed to hook dismantle and re assemble my entire PC from the old cabinet!! (Pics to come) :)

But i noticed that the stock CPU cooler for my processor was hanging from the motherboard with only one good leg and the rest of the three legs were broken :-(

And it's still in the same position in the LEXA..So i will be needing a new CPU cooler please suggest few after considering the size of the cabinet!!

I have this in mind... CPU Cooler..will it fit properly?

Also i noticed that the thermal paste on the CPU and the stock cooler was almost NIL and what's left was completely dry...suggest me good cleaning utilities and a thermal compound as well :)

P.S. here are snapshots of the CPU and the stock cooler for reference..

*i.imgur.com/en5CDel.jpg

*i.imgur.com/B9fb8wj.jpg

ankush28

Bazinga
the one which you have decided is OK for medium Overclocking...
btw never hold processor chip in your hand like that image

OP
justme101

justme101

" It'S iN tHe GaMe..."
the one which you have decided is OK for medium Overclocking...
btw never hold processor chip in your hand like that image

Ya i realised that after i took the image..my bad! :| Actually i was too excited to put everything together!! :p

And i don't overclock! what about dimensions? will it fit in my cabby?

Cilus

laborare est orare
For cleaning, use isopropyl alcohol. It is available in any common medical store.

OP
justme101

justme101

" It'S iN tHe GaMe..."
For cleaning, use isopropyl alcohol. It is available in any common medical store.

Ok..and what about thermal paste?

P.S. - I have a Intel DG41RQ motherboard...can nay issue occur with the space for the cooler?

Last edited:
Top Bottom