Cpu around 30k

aal-ok

Demon king
I am thinking of buying a pc next to next month ,i have a old monitor so it is not required urgently and can wait
the specs i chose are
giga byte ga b75n d3h motherboard

intel i5 3470 processor
1tb hdd
8gb ram
450 watt psu cm
cabinet
is it all right for gaming
i will also buy a gfx card below 7000 and a monitor in the same range too.

OP
aal-ok

aal-ok

Demon king
1. What is the purpose of the computer? What all applications and games are you going to run? (Stupid answers like 'gaming' or 'office work' will not work. Be exact. Which games? Which applications? Avoid the word 'et cetera.')
Ans: cod ghosts bf4 and other latese games
2. What is your overall budget? If you can extend a bit for a more balanced configuration, then mention this too.
Ans: 30000 for cpu only planning to buy monitor and gfc card later gfx around 5000
3. Planning to overclock?
Ans: maybe
4. Which Operating System are you planning to use?
Ans:windows 7
5. How much hard drive space is needed?
Ans:1tb
6. Do you want to buy a monitor? If yes, please mention which screen size and resolution do you want. If you already have a monitor and want to reuse it, again mention the size and resolution of monitor you have.
Ans: screen size 21inch and res 1920x1080
7. Which components you DON'T want to buy or which components you already have and plan on reusing?
Ans: keyboard mouse speaker sound card
8. When are you planning to buy the system?
Ans: june-july
9. Have you ever built a desktop before or will this be done by an assembler?
Ans:assemling myself
10. Where do you live? Are you buying locally? Are you open to buying stuff from online shops if you don't get locally?
Ans: locally and online new delhi
11. Anything else which you would like to say?
Ans

deathblade

death,destruction and dev
Processor AMD FX 6300 -7100,
Motherboard Gigabyte 970A D3P -5500,
Power Supply Unit Antec VP450P -2600,
RAM Corsair Vengeance 4GB 1600MHZ -2700,
Hard Disk Drive WD Caviar Blue 1TB -3900,
Cabinet : CM elite 311-2200,
Monitor : Dell S2240L-8200.
Total -32,200.

Cilus

laborare est orare
AMD FX-6300 @ 7.1K
Gigabyte GA-970A-D3P @ 5.8K
Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz 4GB/ G-Skill RipjawX 1600MHz 4GB @ 2,7K
Antec VP550 @ 3.6K
WD Caviar Blue 1TB 7200 RPM SATA III 6 Gbps HDD @ 4K
Cm Elite 311 Case @ 2.2K
Asus R7 260X Direct CU II 2GB GDDR5 @ 10.7K
Dell S2240L 1080P IPS Panel Display @ 8.2K

Total 44.2K including Graphics card and Monitor.

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
Get the AMD cpu and invest in a better gpu, if you want to play high end games.
Try to fit a R9 270 in the config.

No point in getting a better cpu and sacrificing on the gpu. Besides, FX 6300 is a very good processor.
As good as i5 in multithreaded apps.

OP
aal-ok

aal-ok

Demon king
Yes monitor included i searched a lot and came up with this

amd phwnom II x4 965 be

compatiable mobo please tell one under 3k

monitor benq g2255

what if i buy an old gfx card gtx 650ti boost rom olx it is priced around 10000

deathblade

Don't get the phenom.... It is an EOLd product.... 650Ti 2nd hand @ 10k is very overpriced..... Stick with cilus's configuration

OP
aal-ok

aal-ok

Demon king
Don't get the phenom.... It is an EOLd product.... 650Ti 2nd hand @ 10k is very overpriced..... Stick with cilus's configuration

i forgot to tell you that my budget has changed to 38k and cilus's config is much costlier than that.
It is true that phenom is old but i checked on game debate and it can run ghost easily . The graphics card is gtx 650 ti boost that cost 13.5k on flipkart and one person is selling at 8.5k is it all right? And again is it ok to buy old one please answer

- - - Updated - - -

The card is 7 month old

deathblade

Is it the boost edition? Then get it for 8.5k.... Add this 2 my config and u will have the total amount around 40k

OP
aal-ok

aal-ok

Demon king
Is it the boost edition? Then get it for 8.5k.... Add this 2 my config and u will have the total amount around 40k

ye it is boost and i will buy your config but i am thinkinking of buying a cheaper case like huntkey t91 will my gfx card fit in it

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
yeah that could be a problem
i will search for a cm one around budget

cheapest to look around is cooler master elite 311. also check nzxt gamma. cooler master n200/betfenix merc alpha etc can also be considered.

Cilus

laborare est orare
aal-ok, is 38K your budget including Monitor and Graphics card?
And, FYI, Phenom II processors aren't available any more, you can't get it unless buying a 2nd hand one.

OP
aal-ok

aal-ok

Demon king
aal-ok, is 38K your budget including Monitor and Graphics card?
And, FYI, Phenom II processors aren't available any more, you can't get it unless buying a 2nd hand one.

well my budget is around 38k and can strexh to a max of 40k
yeah phen is discontinued
what about fx 4300 i checked its benchmarks and it was better and cheaper then phenom one please suggest about it and tell a mobo below or around 4k

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Why not spend just a little more and get the FX 6300 ? FX4300 fails badly in single threaded applications against i3s and doesnt offer that much better in multithreaded also
FX 6300 is a much different story though, so id recommend you get that

Top Bottom