Cpu And Motherbord Intel Or Amd

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

ASH_DSG

Hello friends,
I want to buy new processor and mobo which should I buy. Pls tell me price of mobo and proc of under 6k. Tell me the amd proc which are equal to intel dual core 1.8 2.0 ghz and c2d 2.2 and 2.4 ghz which sholud be under 3.5k. And mother board for both processor intel and amd ( onboard graphics or not both) under 3.5k support upto ddr2 ram 667mhz+ and gpu ati or nvidia dx10 upto 4k. I'll be waiting for ur reply.
Thanks.

comp@ddict

EXIT: DATA Junkyard
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=96218

Check all the prices here, gosh everything is already present then why do you start new threads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, Intel C2D means performance, while AMD is VFM

A 3GHz AMD dual core matches the 2.53GHz Intel C2D.

Now for the rig:

You want mobo+procc. in 6k rite, then
nForce 630i
E7200
Total: 7.5k can't get better than this.

Or, E2180 for 3.1k

GPI: 9500GT for 3.7k best option for you,
Alternative: HD 4550 @ 4k(Even stronger)

OP
A

ASH_DSG

Ok Thanks but friends pls telll me which should I go for now for fast & good game playing.
Pls tell me the price and cpu & mobo I want to go for amd so which will be good and equal to ctd 2 ghz and mobo for it so it can be used for upcoming cpu.

arijit_2404

still find time for games
Get MSI P45Neo + Intel C2D E7200 + HD4850.
This will let you play any games at highest settings except crysis. Not only today but for future games too!

OP
A

ASH_DSG

Thanks friends,
But tell me something about amd also which amd proc and mobo should I buy equal to Intel or should I go with Intel only. Is amd 64 x2 4600+ proc is good which mobo should I buy for it which support upcoming amd cpu also, pls reply.

demonkingfromhell

COOKING WITH HUMAN HEADS
Hello friends,
I want to buy new processor and mobo which should I buy. Pls tell me price of mobo and proc of under 6k. Tell me the amd proc which are equal to intel dual core 1.8 2.0 ghz and c2d 2.2 and 2.4 ghz which sholud be under 3.5k. And mother board for both processor intel and amd ( onboard graphics or not both) under 3.5k support upto ddr2 ram 667mhz+ and gpu ati or nvidia dx10 upto 4k. I'll be waiting for ur reply.
Thanks.

take amd athlon 3000+ & asus [780g(chipset)]latest graphics equal 7600gs nividia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom