Corsair VS450

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Is this PSU good ? I can get it from FK for 2415 which is a good deal.. Also can anyone please tell me the location of corsair service center in Bhubaneswar
Im gonna use it with

i3 2100
Asus P8H61 Mobo
4 GB DDR3 (Corsair valueram)
Dell IN2030M
HD 6850
Intex Armor UPS(600va)

What is the difference between this and CX430V2 which is higher priced ??
Im on an ultra tight budget, can anyone plz clarify if this is a good deal

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
Quality of capacitors used in CX 430v2 is better than VS450. And AFAIK VS450 is not a global model, rather a regional model.

OP
Nerevarine

Nerevarine

Incarnate
locally all shopkeepers have iball, zebronics, frontech and intex psus.. i have visited all major shops in Saheed Nagar including Emart4u, and Tanisha's Eworld.. They even insisted that corsair is not a good brand and they donot keep it because there is no service in BBSR.. But thanks to a particularly wise old owl (;)), I now know that Kaizen Infotech handles corsair RMA in BBSR and it is only 6.9 Km from my home..

So, Im finally gonna order that thing from FK VS450.. ;)

PS - SLI/Crossfire is out of the equation ;)

desiJATT

Away from Forums, Again!
LOL at crossfire/sli on H61. Read OP's post carefully before posting suggestions lol.

Sukhvinder789

Broken In
@Nerevarine i think gadget world might be selling corsair psu's...not sure of this , i am from sambalpur and here there is same situation.. They dont even knw about existence of corsair lol...try finding it locally if u get it then tell me please...
Agree with desijatt :D

OP
Nerevarine

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Gadgets world stocks only higher end psus.. I believe they can order it themselve but. I d rather go with flipkart..

Can anyone please confirrm the existence of corsair service center in bhubaneswar

Minion

Conversation Architect
locally all shopkeepers have iball, zebronics, frontech and intex psus.. i have visited all major shops in Saheed Nagar including Emart4u, and Tanisha's Eworld.. They even insisted that corsair is not a good brand and they donot keep it because there is no service in BBSR.. But thanks to a particularly wise old owl (;)), I now know that Kaizen Infotech handles corsair RMA in BBSR and it is only 6.9 Km from my home..

So, Im finally gonna order that thing from FK VS450.. ;)

PS - SLI/Crossfire is out of the equation ;)

You can always get it from flipkart.

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
@OP
U can get Seasonic 430W if available under 2.5K cos its a good PSU with 5 years of warranty.

I think I've mentioned in another thread, please stop suggesting Seasonic PSUs as of now. Those PSUs might not be available in future. So RMA might be an issue. For more details? Visit Tirupathi and you will get all the info.

rockfella

Ambassador of Buzz
I think I've mentioned in another thread, please stop suggesting Seasonic PSUs as of now. Those PSUs might not be available in future. So RMA might be an issue. For more details? Visit Tirupathi and you will get all the info.
Is availibility the issue?

Top Bottom