[Query] Corsair RMA Query

gameranand

Living to Play
Guys my Corsair Vengeance 1500 headphones have a problem. I can hear from one side but can't hear from other side so I need RMA. I am in Bilaspur Chhattisgarh where I don't think there are any service Centers for Corsair.

Could you guys please give me details for who to contact and where. Email ID and Phone numbers would be helpful.

Thank You. :)

saswat23

Human Spambot
Check here: Kaizen Infoserve Pvt Ltd., .::. Login
Call on their toll free number and ask 'em about the nearest service center.

funskar

Padawan
Best after sales service brand ..

If you don't have service in your city ..
Kaizen will tell you to ship it to banglore kaizen branch for rma

OP
gameranand

gameranand

Living to Play
Contacted them with the link you guys provided and they replied a day ago. I have send my faulty product to them through Courier services. Lets see what will happen. :)

funskar

Padawan
I sure do hope so and hoping that it would be brand new not a serviced product. :)

Arey don't worry re ..

they just replaces your product from new one sealed n dispatches it to you after receiving your product ... they don't send repaired prodcut..

Corsair gives the real rma service in computer components ... Not a single brand like giga asus intel sgt wd stands in front of corsair in terms of service

OP
gameranand

gameranand

Living to Play
So, shipping them the product is your duty?
How much did the shipping cost?

Yes its clearly mentioned in their warranty card and site that Customer has to send the product to them on their own cost.
Its quite normal though because most companies follow this policy, however they don't ask for money for the courier they send to you, I have RMAed a Sehhheiser Headphone also.

Shipping Cost me 290 bucks because it exceeded 500 gm limit so I had to pay for 1 Kg.

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
Have you send your bill along with your product or just the bare product?

Have you send your bill along with your product or just the bare product?

Top Bottom