Corsair CMPSU-600GUK - How is this PSU ??

dalepraneeth

Broken In
Corsair CMPSU-600GUKf. I am planning to buy this from flipkart.
could you please tell more about this psu or any other better psu in this range ???

Sujeet

Undead!!!
The PSU is good.
But Post in Your Complete PC Config. for better suggestions.

Last edited:

Tenida

Gadget Freak
Corsair CMPSU-600GUKf. I am planning to buy this from flipkart.
could you please tell more about this psu or any other better psu in this range ???

Its actually a Corsair GS600 PSU which is very robust and long lasting. I am personally using GS700 for about 1 year or so.

saikiasunny

Ambassador of Buzz
The psu is very good. But if you have a budget of maximum of 5k then the best option would be the seasonic s12ii 620w.

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
Very good PSU, but a bit overpriced @flipkart. Go to local market, where you can find it @4K.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
@ OP -That's a powerful and good PSU - I'm using it - go for it.

BTW, which gfx card you are going to buy ?

The PSU is good.
But Post in Your Complete PC Config. for better suggestions.

he is getting a i5 3450 cpu along with a H77 mobo.

phil2097

Broken In
yea its a good PSU, am a proud owner myself upgraded from the good old vx450 monster. Its got enough juice to supply 2 hd6850 in cf and an added plus is the cool blue LED Fan....
i say go for it!!

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ yep, the Blue LED looks really great to look at and if for some reason you don't need it you can always turn it off using a little switch at the back.

phil2097

Broken In
^^ exactly . . . although you should try at a local retailer if possible i got mine from nehru place for 3.8k!!!
although if looking to sli or cross-fire heavy duty gpu i would suggest tx750

bunnycool

Right off the assembly line
^^ exactly . . . although you should try at a local retailer if possible i got mine from nehru place for 3.8k!!!
although if looking to sli or cross-fire heavy duty gpu i would suggest tx750

place tel me the shop in nehru plac...

sukesh1090

Adam young
@topgear,
but bro if he can spend more don't you think seasonic SII 620w is a better option because it has more efficiency and also ultra quiet.

Thetrueblueviking

No highs, No lows = Bose.
@topgear,
but bro if he can spend more don't you think seasonic SII 620w is a better option because it has more efficiency and also ultra quiet.

The only problem with seasonic is the RMA.
It takes some time.
On the other hand, with corsair, you ll get an immediate replacement.

sukesh1090

Adam young
but untill and unless you are very very unlucky hardly these PSUs needs to be RMAed.but yeah corsair's unbelievable after sales support gives it an upper hand but still RMAing seasonic is not a big problem like it is with rashi.tirupathi just take some time thats it.btw looks like seasonic removed that 5 years warranty on these SII series which was there when i bought my SII 520W.nope its still there.
@TBV,
buddy you may want to consider this,
SEASONIC S12II 620 free shipping and also 5 years warranty @5120
and also how about this,
SEASONIC SS-750JS 750W 80 PLUS also has free shipping and 5 years warranty @ 5640
here is a review for SS 750JS.looks like a steal for its price.85% efficiency at full load of 750w.btw it has 80mm fan not 120mm as mentioned by itwares but still it is very quiet.
Seasonic SS 750JS review

Last edited:

Thetrueblueviking

No highs, No lows = Bose.
but untill and unless you are very very unlucky hardly these PSUs needs to be RMAed.but yeah corsair's unbelievable after sales support gives it an upper hand but still RMAing seasonic is not a big problem like it is with rashi.tirupathi just take some time thats it.btw looks like seasonic removed that 5 years warranty on these SII series which was there when i bought my SII 520W.nope its still there.
@TBV,
buddy you may want to consider this,
SEASONIC S12II 620 free shipping and also 5 years warranty @5120

If I wanted 5 years warranty. I would go for TX650 V2 (5 years) or HX 650 (a bit expensive/7 years) for the corsair service. If service wasnt much of an issue, I would choose seasonic over corsair eyes closed.

Last edited:
Top Bottom