Copy/pasting in software that does not support copy/paste.

Status
Not open for further replies.

vaibhavm65

Right off the assembly line
i am also facing problem with data entry software. it allows only to create a new file, save it and only to open the saved file. i have to complete target within 5 days which is not possible without copy paste. but it does not support. how can i resolve my issue.

sunil D kukadiya

the softwer name is Image to Typing i have the problem to copy and paste in this so please gues help me i dont have more time

Mohankumar01

Hello Friends , I have a text editing software given, named notepad alpha where I got a job to typing text. it do not allow to copy paste from MS word after correcting the spelling mistakes, so is there any way that I type all text in MS. word, correct the spellings and paste pack in this notepad Alpha software? Thank you. Please let em know I have some ten days now to correct even a small mistake of space to submit

cute.bandar

Cyborg Agent
Try autoit. Autoit allows automating various things. It also allows 'typing' clipboard contents. See last post here : Type Clipboard contents . Just tested it .

1. install autoit
2. Copy paste following into notepad. Save as anything.au3 . Make sure its not anything.au3.txt . Enable extensions in explorer.
Code:
#include <Clipboard.au3>
HotKeySet("+^v", "TypeClipText")
HotKeySet("{ESC}", "Terminate")

Func TypeClipText()
   $Text = ClipGet()
   ControlSend("", "", "", $Text, 0)
EndFunc   ;==>TypeClipText

Func Terminate()
   Exit 0
EndFunc   ;==>Terminate

3. Run anything.au3 . double click
4. Copy stuff . In notepad alpha press Ctrl+Shift+v

Last edited:

Mohankumar01

Hi Cute.
thanks for suggestion. I installed AutIt v3 and run it opened same menu, In the title bar it is showing as (Frozen) AutiIt v3 Window Info ) I minimised it,
I copy paste and save the script u shared as anything.au3 file ( not as anything.au3.txt) . I double clicked now in which application it should open or run?
Extension enabled in Explored ( I E Option --> Advanced tab --> browser section)

so After anything.au3 is run I think I should cooy some test and asdd to clip board and then open Notepad Alph and paste it by pressgin CRTL+Shift+V?
please reply
Thank you again for opening some way for this this will same my 10 days,,

-Mohan

cute.bandar

Cyborg Agent
Just double click to run. That will run it. You will see it running in taskbar , the right portion with icons. Make sure to not run it twice. If you have, close.
so After anything.au3 is run I think I should cooy some test and asdd to clip board and then open Notepad Alph and paste it by pressgin CRTL+Shift+V?
yup exactly this.

Autotit isn't run directly. autoit scripts are run, which appear in taskbar.

Mohankumar01

Thank you, I checked it in task bar , despite the autiit asking me to select the script file and me having selected the script, script is not showing as any icon in task bar, . I went through the full list in task bar menu, I could not see any related process running, any thing I need to look in by virtue of some name to identify if this script is running?

Second thing : tried to double click anything .au3 it got opened in IE but the IE showed pop up window of " View Downloads - Internet Explorer" and it was asking I f need to open this anything.au3 and when I clicked on Open again it is showing back same Pop menu and asking if I need to open
Pls help , Am desperate to escape fro 12 days work now, thank you in advance

cute.bandar

Cyborg Agent
Edit: Oh . The script had an error. See script in next reply.

1. Its not in taskbar, but in the 'notification area' . The right part of the taskbar, where the time is shown. Windows now hides those icons though. There should be a small arrow there, clicking which shows the icons.
Process will appear as autoit.exe in task manager.
For double run, Are you sure autoit is installed ? Double click run won't run if a portable version is used.
But double click run isn't important. Opening with right click > open with autoit 'should' also work . Check task manager

I think you may have figured how to run it. Try copying something then > Ctrl+shift+V in normal notepad to see if it works.

Last edited:

cute.bandar

Cyborg Agent
Working Script. IMPORTANT: Ctrl+shift will kind of misbehave after Ctrl+shift+v . Solution: simply press ctrl and shift couple of times AFTER everything has been typed/pasted.

Code:
;Set Hotkey of Ctrl-Shift-V to type clipboard text.
;Useful for situations that don't permit traditional pasting
#include <Clipboard.au3>
AutoItSetOption ( "SendKeyDelay" , 0 )

HotKeySet("+^v", "TypeClipText")
HotKeySet("{ESC}", "Terminate")

While 1
Sleep(100)
WEnd

Func TypeClipText()
$Text = ClipGet ( )
Send($Text,1)
EndFunc

Func Terminate()
Exit 0
EndFunc ;==>Terminate

Mohankumar01

Excellent !!
You made it for me. It has worked
I will just complete on project and let you know
Really a GoodDay !!

Hrutik:-

I solved the problem last night. Thanks to arijitsinha, he suggested me to unlock the password protected *.mdb file. I copy pasted all the content into the mdb and it automatically appeared inside the text box. Thank you guys for all your help. :smile:

Plzz I'm stuck on same problem help me out tell the process

sanson

Is it a offline application or online? Some years ago I got this type of software from my friend, if it is the same, then may be I can help you. There is a trick where you can store the data directly to the database, i.e a Password Protected MS-Access DB File. Better you put some screenshot here..
Sir i need that solution please, I am facing the same problem

Kirantambe27

Broken In
Is it a offline application or online? Some years ago I got this type of software from my friend, if it is the same, then may be I can help you. There is a trick where you can store the data directly to the database, i.e a Password Protected MS-Access DB File. Better you put some screenshot here..
Hello sir , same here I have offline software Password protected and copy paste function is disabled how can I enable this.....After entering data in column and save button data is save to subsystem.mlx type file plz get me out of there

HARSHKXLI

........ hmm, sounds something similar, that app also has a password protected mdb. You can bypass it, try google , or i will let you know. in the db, you can insert record by copy pasting. just play with the application and see how the data is been inserted in the db.
How do I do it I also have the same problem it asks for a password I tried Google but it's not working how do I use copy paste in the application?

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
How do I do it I also have the same problem it asks for a password I tried Google but it's not working how do I use copy paste in the application?
Create a new thread and give more details as to what software you are referring to and what you are trying to do exactly.

Locking this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom