Copy/pasting in software that does not support copy/paste.

vaibhavm65

Right off the assembly line
i am also facing problem with data entry software. it allows only to create a new file, save it and only to open the saved file. i have to complete target within 5 days which is not possible without copy paste. but it does not support. how can i resolve my issue.

sunil D kukadiya

the softwer name is Image to Typing i have the problem to copy and paste in this so please gues help me i dont have more time

Mohankumar01

Hello Friends , I have a text editing software given, named notepad alpha where I got a job to typing text. it do not allow to copy paste from MS word after correcting the spelling mistakes, so is there any way that I type all text in MS. word, correct the spellings and paste pack in this notepad Alpha software? Thank you. Please let em know I have some ten days now to correct even a small mistake of space to submit

cute.bandar

Cyborg Agent
Try autoit. Autoit allows automating various things. It also allows 'typing' clipboard contents. See last post here : Type Clipboard contents . Just tested it .

1. install autoit
2. Copy paste following into notepad. Save as anything.au3 . Make sure its not anything.au3.txt . Enable extensions in explorer.
Code:
#include <Clipboard.au3>
HotKeySet("+^v", "TypeClipText")
HotKeySet("{ESC}", "Terminate")

Func TypeClipText()
   $Text = ClipGet()
   ControlSend("", "", "", $Text, 0)
EndFunc   ;==>TypeClipText

Func Terminate()
   Exit 0
EndFunc   ;==>Terminate

3. Run anything.au3 . double click
4. Copy stuff . In notepad alpha press Ctrl+Shift+v

Last edited:

Mohankumar01

Hi Cute.
thanks for suggestion. I installed AutIt v3 and run it opened same menu, In the title bar it is showing as (Frozen) AutiIt v3 Window Info ) I minimised it,
I copy paste and save the script u shared as anything.au3 file ( not as anything.au3.txt) . I double clicked now in which application it should open or run?
Extension enabled in Explored ( I E Option --> Advanced tab --> browser section)

so After anything.au3 is run I think I should cooy some test and asdd to clip board and then open Notepad Alph and paste it by pressgin CRTL+Shift+V?
please reply
Thank you again for opening some way for this this will same my 10 days,,

-Mohan

cute.bandar

Cyborg Agent
Just double click to run. That will run it. You will see it running in taskbar , the right portion with icons. Make sure to not run it twice. If you have, close.
so After anything.au3 is run I think I should cooy some test and asdd to clip board and then open Notepad Alph and paste it by pressgin CRTL+Shift+V?
yup exactly this.

Autotit isn't run directly. autoit scripts are run, which appear in taskbar.

Mohankumar01

Thank you, I checked it in task bar , despite the autiit asking me to select the script file and me having selected the script, script is not showing as any icon in task bar, . I went through the full list in task bar menu, I could not see any related process running, any thing I need to look in by virtue of some name to identify if this script is running?

Second thing : tried to double click anything .au3 it got opened in IE but the IE showed pop up window of " View Downloads - Internet Explorer" and it was asking I f need to open this anything.au3 and when I clicked on Open again it is showing back same Pop menu and asking if I need to open
Pls help , Am desperate to escape fro 12 days work now, thank you in advance

cute.bandar

Cyborg Agent
Edit: Oh . The script had an error. See script in next reply.

1. Its not in taskbar, but in the 'notification area' . The right part of the taskbar, where the time is shown. Windows now hides those icons though. There should be a small arrow there, clicking which shows the icons.
Process will appear as autoit.exe in task manager.
For double run, Are you sure autoit is installed ? Double click run won't run if a portable version is used.
But double click run isn't important. Opening with right click > open with autoit 'should' also work . Check task manager

I think you may have figured how to run it. Try copying something then > Ctrl+shift+V in normal notepad to see if it works.

Last edited:

cute.bandar

Cyborg Agent
Working Script. IMPORTANT: Ctrl+shift will kind of misbehave after Ctrl+shift+v . Solution: simply press ctrl and shift couple of times AFTER everything has been typed/pasted.

Code:
;Set Hotkey of Ctrl-Shift-V to type clipboard text.
;Useful for situations that don't permit traditional pasting
#include <Clipboard.au3>
AutoItSetOption ( "SendKeyDelay" , 0 )

HotKeySet("+^v", "TypeClipText")
HotKeySet("{ESC}", "Terminate")

While 1
Sleep(100)
WEnd

Func TypeClipText()
$Text = ClipGet ( )
Send($Text,1)
EndFunc

Func Terminate()
Exit 0
EndFunc ;==>Terminate

Mohankumar01

Excellent !!
You made it for me. It has worked
I will just complete on project and let you know
Really a GoodDay !!

Hrutik:-

I solved the problem last night. Thanks to arijitsinha, he suggested me to unlock the password protected *.mdb file. I copy pasted all the content into the mdb and it automatically appeared inside the text box. Thank you guys for all your help. :smile:

Plzz I'm stuck on same problem help me out tell the process

sanson

Is it a offline application or online? Some years ago I got this type of software from my friend, if it is the same, then may be I can help you. There is a trick where you can store the data directly to the database, i.e a Password Protected MS-Access DB File. Better you put some screenshot here..
Sir i need that solution please, I am facing the same problem

Kirantambe27

Broken In
Is it a offline application or online? Some years ago I got this type of software from my friend, if it is the same, then may be I can help you. There is a trick where you can store the data directly to the database, i.e a Password Protected MS-Access DB File. Better you put some screenshot here..
Hello sir , same here I have offline software Password protected and copy paste function is disabled how can I enable this.....After entering data in column and save button data is save to subsystem.mlx type file plz get me out of there

Top Bottom