Bond, Desi Bond!
Not much data is available regarding the same but here is the picture:

*img682.imageshack.us/img682/8070/cm690ii.th.jpg

countdown page: *www.coolermaster-usa.com/landing/cm690ii/

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ Another countdown after Evgas approach :p

I think it will be more better than CM 690 ( the bset one in it's price range ) :p

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
Urghh!!I was about to buy this case this month..now what??Should i wait for the new case oi\r just go ahead??What is its estimated price?

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
i had gone to lamington road recently to enquire about dvd drives etc,i had gone to some random stores to ask them about cm690 case..almost all of them said that the non transparent case is not available & only the transparent case is available which is somewhere close to 4650 bucks..so its been phased out already..??Can anyone confirm this news...

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
at the coolermaster website india,there is a cm690 pure..is it the same model??Can anyone pls confirm it?

OP
desiibond

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
Here is more detail on the same:

•All-black interiors and rear-panel, rugged-looking gradients to the exteriors
•Motherboard tray with discrete cable-management instead of cable-holding forks, opening behind CPU socket for easy cooler RM access,
•modular 3.5" HDD bays with 2.5" and 1.8" HDD/SSD adapter
•Mounts for two 2-fan radiators on top and bottom
•Utility panel on top has a SATA HDD/SSD dock

*img191.imageshack.us/img191/8070/cm690ii.th.jpg

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
2nd point is the best. Could not be better. To-day if I want to change my HSF, or apply fresh TIM -- what a nightmare. I will have to dismantle the whole damn thing...

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ yup, that's true for of all us - who have cpu coolers which needs back plate mounting - so this cabby would be ideal :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom