Cooler Master Elite 430/431 Discussion Thread

Spoony

Right off the assembly line
Can a Hyper 212 Evo fit in Cooler Master 430 Elite? Reason I'm getting one is because my pre-built desktop (10 days old) is having a idle temperature at 40-43*C, and 50-70*C at gaming.

*i.imgur.com/frcs9.png

OP
topgear

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
@ axxoindia - nice cable management ;-)

@ Spoony - if load gpu temp is 70c and cpu temp is 55c then it's completely normal and Hyper 212 Evo will fit inside of the Elite 430.

axxoindia

Broken In
Just added CM HYPER TX3.....

@sunE i dont like that sticker... from where can i get some custom stickers..?*i861.photobucket.com/albums/ab171/rinzoy/IMG_5670.jpg

SunE

Professional Newbie
^^ Search the streets of your local computer market. Here in Kolkata they are available from footpath sellers :p Else see if any friend or computer store would provide you with one.

CarlonSamuels

Journeyman
Yay got CM Elite 430 :D
Amazing cable management heplayer opened up my case right now to copy some of that
Will post pics soon
I have CM Elite 430 w/o Transparent Panel though got one for 2400/-(I get one extra side fan)

And please add my name on the first post

OP
topgear

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
list and first post both updated .. check out now and tell me if anything else is needed to add.

OP
topgear

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ List updated ( added you ) - you have the CM Elite 430 / 430/ Plus cabinet ??

IndianRambo

In the zone
here's my part of cable management. recently purchased msi r7850 pe.

*i.imgur.com/vf0f2l.jpg

Last edited:

quad_core

CyberdyneSystems Model101
Awesome cable management by heplayer there .. keep it up...
@Rajesh.s, your cable management also seems to be nice, can you please post some more pics of your cabinet ?its not much clear with this pic

OP
topgear

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
@ rajesh.s - cable management looks good - how many cabinet fans you have installed ??

Myth

Cyborg Agent
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/power-sup...430-431-discussion-thread-15.html#post1711974
I have the 430 and my case looks nowhere like this. Great cable management.
Seriously, I would like to see the other side. Where did they go ?? :shock:

And then I saw this: *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/power-sup...430-431-discussion-thread-16.html#post1714924

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
MY case with different hardware
*desmond.imageshack.us/Himg441/scaled.php?server=441&filename=dsc00618v.jpg&res=landing

*img27.imageshack.us/img27/9045/dsc01069gk.jpg

nice thread :-D

These two are, without any doubt, two of the best cable management I've ever seen in Elite430/431.

OP
topgear

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
I've tried but did not managed to do the neat cable management like those two guys .. but managing 8 cabinet fans ain't the easiest task to do on a cabinet which don't has any cable management features .. but my cable management is better than previous and I got inspiration form heplayer and rajesh.s - thanks to them.

Top Bottom