Cooler Master Elite 430/431 Discussion Thread

ilikecool1

Broken In
Finally Brought my Computing HEART on 13 july !!!
:razz:
Cooler Master Elite 431 (3k)
i was looking for 431 PLUS but it was unavailable n i dont regret for this option as in 431 PLUS there is front USB 3.0 (NO option on intek DH67CL for front USB so no need of this) and second is extenal port of sata hard drive (which i made MANUALLY after getting this cabbi as u can seen in pics :-D)
*i.imgur.com/ar1I2.jpg

I5-2400 (11.1k)
Intel DH67CL (5.3k)
G.Skill 4Gb (1.2k)
Corsair VS450 (2.3k)
*i.imgur.com/iu0ky.jpg

WD 500gb (3.8k)
*i.imgur.com/jN9UX.jpg

Last edited:
OP
topgear

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
@ ilikecool1 - congrats ;-) and change the cabby name ( edit your post ) from Corsair 431 to CoolerMaster Elite 431.

heplayer

Right off the assembly line
MY case with different hardware

*desmond.imageshack.us/Himg441/scaled.php?server=441&filename=dsc00618v.jpg&res=landing

*img27.imageshack.us/img27/9045/dsc01069gk.jpg

nice thread :-D

OP
topgear

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ it's so far the best cable management I've seen s far in a CM Elite 430 - looks neat ;-)

rouble

Journeyman
^^ I second that..Its amazing..Having a beast of a config. but still such a clean management.I have got my inspiration now.Will start work on it soon.
Thnx

OP
topgear

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Contrary to what review site has said about CM Elite 430 - heplayer has proved with the cable management that Where There's a Will There's a Way ;-)

heplayer

^^ it's so far the best cable management I've seen s far in a CM Elite 430 - looks neat ;-)
Thxs

^^ I second that..Its amazing..Having a beast of a config. but still such a clean management.I have got my inspiration now.Will start work on it soon.
Thnx

Use the space behind the hard disk trays to hide the wires.
good luck

2 different rigs...

wow!!! That too with a TX750. I want to see the management on the other side of the case now.

Unfortunately forget to take photos before closing the back of the case, but I'm waiting for an Asus HD7970 when install will take pictures of that side.

ashis_lakra

Gaming Unlimited
Nice ! Cable management. Unfortunately, my PSU cables are short but still your cabinet looks amazing. Reviewers should definitely see it and change their opinions.

heplayer

The rear side

*desmond.imageshack.us/Himg577/scaled.php?server=577&filename=dsc02702j.jpg&res=landing

I hope serve them as an idea of what can be improved especially for air flow
regards

@ heplayer - how many fans do you have on the CM 430 Elite ?

4, front, rear and 2 in the top

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
MY case with different hardware

*desmond.imageshack.us/Himg441/scaled.php?server=441&filename=dsc00618v.jpg&res=landing

*img27.imageshack.us/img27/9045/dsc01069gk.jpg
nice thread :-D
That looks brilliant honestly. :) Amazing really with a CM Elite 430/431.

OP
topgear

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
The rear side

*desmond.imageshack.us/Himg577/scaled.php?server=577&filename=dsc02702j.jpg&res=landing

I hope serve them as an idea of what can be improved especially for air flow
regards

4, front, rear and 2 in the top

saved the image - I'll try to do something like that next time I open up my cabby ( did this couple of days before ) but with 8 fans ( sans 2 cpu cooler fans ) installed this might be a bit tricky ;-)

Spoony

Hi everyone, I have a question:

I recently bought a pre-built desktop. I usually get 40-45*C when idle, and around 55-70*C when playing games like Skyrim or Crysis 2. Is it normal?

CPU: AMD FX-4100 Quadcore 3.6Ghz

Case: Cooler Master Elite 430 Midi Tower black, 1X 120mm fan, Blue LEDs

Motherboard: M5A78L- M LX V2

GPU: Sapphire radeon 6870

RAM: 4GB 1333 Mhz

Power supply: Silver Power SP-SS500 500W

Should I get a Hyper 212 Evo? Can it fit in there? Heres my case:

*i.imgur.com/frcs9.png

Top Bottom