converting mid to mp3/wav

Status
Not open for further replies.

sghosh15

Broken In
Hi guys,

I have some music files in .mid format. I wish to convert them to mp3 or wav format. Is there any freeware which converts mid files to mp3 or wav format? I have downloaded some mid to mp3 convertor, but all of them are shareware, trial verson. Pls suggest me some free software.

Thanks in advacne..

blueshift

Wise Old Crow
No such freeware.

If you know the interace and working of Fruityloops, it can be done.

Import the MIDI in Fruityloops and put appropriate instruments to each of the tracks.

dabster

In the zone
blueshift said:
No such freeware.

If you know the interace and working of Fruityloops, it can be done.

Import the MIDI in Fruityloops and put appropriate instruments to each of the tracks.
Nero Wave editor shd be able to do it... ain't it?

blueshift

Wise Old Crow
I don't know but again thats not a free software.

slugger said:
MidiMeow 1.01

FREEWARE!!!!!

Its a shareware.

You can capture and save the sound going through sound card using Audacity.

Last edited:

aditya.shevade

Console Junkie
^^ Got for [url="*www.media-convert.net]media convert[/url]. It is an online tool for all your needs.

You can also do the conversion in iTunes. Add the mid in the library and then right click on the file and select the option "convert selection to aac/mp3"

Aditya

OP
S

sghosh15

Broken In
Hi Aditya,

Thanks buddy, for the media-conver site. It is very useful site. Now I am able to convert all the mid files I have.

Thanks & regards,
Shubrojit

Zeeshan Quireshi

C# Be Sharp !
Or you could import the Song in FL Studio , then select appropriate instruments for the MIDI tracks , that way you'll get ultra realistic instrument sounds .

you can also use Abelton Live , Cakewalk Sonar too in place of FL Studio .

Trust me this might take a bit more time , but the results will be much better .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom