Convert old emergency light to LED lightining.

kool

Cyborg Agent
Guys,
I've 5 year old emergency light which has no use because of inverter in home, So its useless for me now, but twice a year i visit my village where very less power supply. I want to convert this emergency light to LED lightning or for mobile charging.

Can i get tutorial?

*www.bihartimes.in/giftshopee/happliances/EA-5.jpg

koolent

Youngling
Re: ►► Convert old emergency light to LED lightining.

Get a suitable adapter (for the tubes) and Stick those two tubes somewhere in your cabinet and make a Glowing cabinet and for other things please tell the VOLTAGE OF THOSE TUBES

OP
kool

kool

Cyborg Agent

Get a suitable adapter (for the tubes) and Stick those two tubes somewhere in your cabinet and make a Glowing cabinet and for other things please tell the VOLTAGE OF THOSE TUBES

dont knw bro, i'll n tell.

But i want to utilize my emergency light for LED lighting.

koolent

Youngling

See, if we take a look at Power It is always DC from a battery..

If we get to know the voltage of the Tubes you were using (Must be written somewhere on them), we can easily determine the voltage of output of your battery, Then we can connect A number of LED s to your battery or to the place where your tubes were fixed to make up the voltage..

Ex: If its a 12V battery, we can attach 6 2V LED s to it and they all will glow at their full potential.. :)

OP
kool

kool

Cyborg Agent

I think it must be 6v

koolent

Youngling

Attach 3 2V LED s to each of them then and form a neat setup..

koolent

Youngling

OP is not responding to this threads MODS Please close this thread or do the needful..

mastercool8695

Cyborg Agent

whats OP??
and should we connect them in series or parallel ??
please elaborate..

pramudit

Gaming hardcore

in series...
in series voltage for each led will be 6/n where 6 is battery voltage and n is number of led...
in parallel each led will have 6v potential difference or voltage....

bhvm

Journeyman
I've done that and I'm willing to help.let me know if you're still intersted. I have the same orpat lantern.

Top Bottom