[Contest] SKOAR! & DewArena’s Gaming Challenge, Win Rs 1 lakh worth gaming gear [Digit Exclusive]

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Re: [Contest] SKOAR! & DewArena’s Gaming Challenge, Win Rs 1 lakh worth gaming gear [Digit Exclusive

That was my bad. Is the colour better now? Was going for the mountain dew colour :p

Lol the mountain dew colour.... #Fail..

It's always good to see your post Raaabo.

I only play Rocket League ... no FPS... but all the best to the participants... :doublethumb:

Empanada

Broken In
Re: [Contest] SKOAR! & DewArena’s Gaming Challenge, Win Rs 1 lakh worth gaming gear [Digit Exclusive

Found out about this contest through Thinkdigit Facebook page...

Here goes nuthin'... :party_NF:

Gamer ID: 10442037

- - - Updated - - -

Also... when will the winners for this contest be announced? :D

OP
Apollo

Apollo

"Technologic"
Staff member

little confused. am i supposed to participate in esl through this? asking bcoz i'm no pro gamer xDxD

but i don't mind winning meself an XBOX, y'know? so yeah, i'm willing to take part in this shindig... xDxD

just registered on the esl link. my gamer id is 10436997.

hope i win the XBOX (don't care about the other shite!)

You may or may not take part in the ESL championship -- that's pro gaming, which isn't what this contest (hosted here on the forum) is all about. To be eligible for winning the prizes worth Rs 1 lakh, you need to participate in all the forum threads here (Contest #1, Contest #2, etc).

You do, however, need to register on the ESL link (India DEW ARENA | ESL Pla) to get your GAMER_ID. This ID needs to be posted in each of your posts on the relevant contest threads.

Hope this clears things up.
[MENTION=324293]Empanada[/MENTION] - Winners will be announced in the main contest announcement thread ([Contest] SKOAR! & DewArenas Gaming Challenge, Win Rs 1 lakh worth gaming gear [Digit Exclusive) right here by the second week of September.

solstafir

Right off the assembly line

That's cool. Let's see.. My Gamer ID information -
solstafir id: 10442244

Malakh

Broken In

Damn I'm so excited, this is definitely a big giveaway.

Gamer ID: 10438413

A Counter-Strike: Global Offensive player, defeated Barbarian_Monkey multiple times.

SJS

Broken In

i feel lucky. hope to win one of the prizes up for grab. [cough]XBOX[/cough] :)

gamer id 10444587

Allu Azad

Time Ruins Everything

Late to join. Did all of them just now. Let's see. :)

The Sorcerer

oh wow...Xenforo!!!

I thought this was organised by Nodwin Gaming.

tamatarpakoda

Resident Villain
Staff member

Ahem...ahem...

Like a river has many tributaries, a contest might have many sub-contests.

Doth that answer thine question?

swap1991

Gaming ID: 10448376

I have been playing FIFA since I came to know about video games. Playing FIFA 16 nowadays.

tamatarpakoda

Resident Villain
Staff member

Damn I'm so excited, this is definitely a big giveaway.

Gamer ID: 10438413

A Counter-Strike: Global Offensive player, defeated Barbarian_Monkey multiple times.

We get a lot of your kind here. Misguided delusional souls who believe they've achieved great feats.

neeraj.juneja9

Gaming God "Chota wala"

UPDATE: Challenge 5 is now LIVE... read on below

*EXCLUSIVE CONTEST FOR DIGIT FORUM / COMMUNITY MEMBERS ONLY*

Attention all gamers!

For the next 15 days, we have an exciting gaming challenge coming up for all of you to participate in. It involves loads of gaming and showing off your unmatched game cred. No big deal, right?

Prepare to show us what you’ve got in popular titles like CSGO, Dota 2, FIFA, and Kungfu Combat.

Register on India’s biggest gaming platform “Dew Arena” and share your GAMER_ID in this thread (and wherever you post in all the subsequent contest threads) to battle it out.

Click here to register: bit.ly/2bv6O52

*i.imgur.com/836MPXn.jpg

GRAND PRIZE = 2 Lucky Winners win an Xbox One each

CONSOLATION PRIZE = 3 Lucky Winners win a Logitech G602 Wireless Gaming Mouse, Redragon ASURA K501 Gaming Keyboard, SteelSeries Siberia 150 Gaming Headset

*i.imgur.com/rC64DTG.jpg

Excited? Curious to know more? Patience, patience… as more will be revealed later tonight.

Stay tuned…

--

CHALLENGE #1 [LIVE] = CSGO, Dota 2, FIFA 16, Kung Fu Combat (Open till Sept 20, 2016)

CHALLENGE #2 [LIVE] = CSGO, Dota 2, FIFA 16, Kung Fu Combat (Open till Sept 20, 2016)

CHALLENGE #3 [LIVE] = CSGO, Dota 2, FIFA 16, Kung Fu Combat (Open till Sept 20, 2016)

CHALLENGE #4 [LIVE] = What game(s) are you playing? (Open till Sept 20, 2016)

CHALLENGE #5 [LIVE] = Your all-time favourite games? (Open till Sept 20, 2016)

CHALLENGE #6 [Coming Soon]

***FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS***

1) Do I need to register on the ESL link to participate in this contest?
A) Yes, absolutely. Only entries that mention their ESL Gamer IDs will be considered valid. So mention them in every post you make in the contest threads.

2) Apart from responding in the contest threads, do I have to also participate in DewArena’s ESL competition?
A) For the purpose of this contest taking place here in Digit Forum, no, you don’t need to play ESL matches. All you need is the Gamer ID (by registering through the ESL link: bit.ly/2bv6O52) to mention in your posts. That’s it.

3) I don’t know how to capture gameplay to participate in Contest #1. What do I do?

No problem. Just submit an image / picture screenshot of your gameplay as a valid entry — that’s good enough.

4) What if I don’t participate in all the contest threads, am I still eligible for winning the prizes?
Technically, yes. But while picking the final winners, we won’t just be considering the quality of the participation. Quantity also matters. So to maximise your chances of winning, make sure you participate in all the contest threads.

5) When will the results be announced?
Sometime after September 11. Definitely before September 15. A new thread will be created to announce the winners.

So to be eligible all I have to do is copy paste this # " 10450992" which is my esl gamer id and play the game?

OP
Apollo

Apollo

"Technologic"
Staff member

So to be eligible all I have to do is copy paste this # " 10450992" which is my esl gamer id and play the game?

Nah, you don't really need to play the game to participate in this contest. That's the beauty of it all. It's much simpler.

If you look into the first post, Challenge 1, Challenge 2 and Challenge 3 has three threads each for CSGO, Dota 2, FIFA 16 and Kung Fu Combat. Click on the hyperlinked words or look into this Gamerz subforum to find them all stickied at the top. Challenge 4 and Challenge 5 have one thread each. So there are 12 + 2 = 14 threads for you to post in. You can choose to post in all 14 of those threads or just a few that you like and prefer -- the choice is yours. But remember, your chances of winning the prizes are directly related to how many posts you make. More posts you make in all the contest threads, greater chances of winning.

Post in all these Challenge threads with your Gamer ID mentioned in each post.

Hope this explains the contest. It's not so much about playing the games, but more about posting in the forum.

Cheers, all the best. :)

Copy pasting all the live contest threads and FAQs again here...

CHALLENGE #1 [LIVE] = CSGO, Dota 2, FIFA 16, Kung Fu Combat (Open till Sept 20, 2016)

CHALLENGE #2 [LIVE] = CSGO, Dota 2, FIFA 16, Kung Fu Combat (Open till Sept 20, 2016)

CHALLENGE #3 [LIVE] = CSGO, Dota 2, FIFA 16, Kung Fu Combat (Open till Sept 20, 2016)

CHALLENGE #4 [LIVE] = What game(s) are you playing? (Open till Sept 20, 2016)

CHALLENGE #5 [LIVE] = Your all-time favourite games? (Open till Sept 20, 2016)

CHALLENGE #6 [Coming Soon]

***FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS***

1) Do I need to register on the ESL link to participate in this contest?
A) Yes, absolutely. Only entries that mention their ESL Gamer IDs will be considered valid. So mention them in every post you make in the contest threads.

2) Apart from responding in the contest threads, do I have to also participate in DewArena’s ESL competition?
A) For the purpose of this contest taking place here in Digit Forum, no, you don’t need to play ESL matches. All you need is the Gamer ID (by registering through the ESL link: bit.ly/2bv6O52) to mention in your posts. That’s it.

3) I don’t know how to capture gameplay to participate in Contest #1. What do I do?

No problem. Just submit an image / picture screenshot of your gameplay as a valid entry — that’s good enough.

4) What if I don’t participate in all the contest threads, am I still eligible for winning the prizes?
Technically, yes. But while picking the final winners, we won’t just be considering the quality of the participation. Quantity also matters. So to maximise your chances of winning, make sure you participate in all the contest threads.

5) When will the results be announced?
Sometime after September 11. Definitely before September 15. A new thread will be created to announce the winners.

Domovoi0ng

nevermind

Last edited:

sygeek

Technomancer

Nah, you don't really need to play the game to participate in this contest. That's the beauty of it all. It's much simpler.

If you look into the first post, Challenge 1, Challenge 2 and Challenge 3 has three threads each for CSGO, Dota 2, FIFA 16 and Kung Fu Combat. Click on the hyperlinked words or look into this Gamerz subforum to find them all stickied at the top. Challenge 4 and Challenge 5 have one thread each. So there are 12 + 2 = 14 threads for you to post in. You can choose to post in all 14 of those threads or just a few that you like and prefer -- the choice is yours. But remember, your chances of winning the prizes are directly related to how many posts you make. More posts you make in all the contest threads, greater chances of winning.

Post in all these Challenge threads with your Gamer ID mentioned in each post.

Hope this explains the contest. It's not so much about playing the games, but more about posting in the forum.

Cheers, all the best. :).
So it's not about quality but the quantity. Why should someone spend time writing a proper quality answer to any challenge in that case instead of mindlessly answering all the challenges?

neeraj.juneja9

Gaming God "Chota wala"

Thanks Apollo. But whats the point in participating in a gaming contest when you are not playing any game, right?

GG.

Gamer id : 10450992

saske9800

Broken In

Guys, long time digit/chip fan and forum stalker. Got to know of this contest and here to win

My gamer id: saske9800

Digit kung fu combat - YouTube
Imgur: The most awesome images on the Interne

MadScorp

Gaming is Life

Wow, those are some amazing prizes you guys are giving away! I have been a long time reader of digit and Skoar and read about this contest over on your Facebook.

Please count me in, I would love to win the Xbox One as I would finally get the chance to play some of the exclusives I have been waiting for so long such as the Halo and Forza games :)

My gamer ID is 10479688

neeraj.juneja9

Gaming God "Chota wala"

I thought results are to be announced before 29th Sep.

MadScorp

Gaming is Life

I am just going to sit here crossing my fingers for that Xbox One :D So many thoughts running through my head of the epic fun I could have with friends and family :)

My gamer ID is 10479688

Top Bottom