[Contest] Challenge #8 = What's your all-time favourite game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tamatarpakoda

Resident Villain
Staff member
*i.imgur.com/XK3nqqW.jpg

IMPORTANT: Attach the screenshot and mention your Gamer ID for the entry to be considered valid.

Start responding below. Of course, don’t forget to mention your Gamer ID with each post (or your responses won’t be considered valid).

How to get your Gamer ID? Click bit.ly/2bv6O52 and register. (Step by step instructions can be found here)

This isn't the only contest thread. Click here to find the other threads you can participate in and learn more about what's this activity's all about.

Last edited:

sygeek

Technomancer
Isn't this a repeat question? Already posted before.. *forum.digit.in/gamerz/198460-contest-challenge-5-your-all-time-favourite-games.html

BarbaraKrot

Right off the assembly line
My favorite game is Online Slots - 1800+ slot machine games for FREE | Slotozilla because there I can be myself and I've found many friends.

sygeek

Technomancer
Gamer ID: 10415532

My all-time favorite game is Hitman: Silent Assassin. I've played each of the level multiple times and I loved every bit of it. This game reminds of so many nostalgic memories.

*i.imgur.com/UvBFG1Q.png

Last edited:

MadScorp

Gaming is Life
My all time favorite game is Fallout 2! It did everything correct that Fallout 1 did while expanding on it and added new mechanics and fun pop culture references and an incredible amount of choice in a much bigger world :)

I don't have the game on my system now but here is a picture from the internet showing one of the funny cultural references :lol:
falloutrefernce.jpg

My Gamer ID is 10479688

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom