[Contest] Challenge #7 = Who's your favourite game character?

tamatarpakoda

Resident Villain
Staff member
Ever felt so connected to a game character that you start having dreams with them? Whether you're bopping Koopa Troopas with Mario or taking out some aliens alongside Masterchief, there's a connection.

Let us know who your favourite game character of all time is.

[/COLOR]*i.imgur.com/qe9OjUm.jpg[COLOR=#333333]

IMPORTANT: Attach the screenshot and mention your Gamer ID for the entry to be considered valid.

Start responding below. Of course, don’t forget to mention your Gamer ID with each post (or your responses won’t be considered valid).

How to get your Gamer ID? Click bit.ly/2bv6O52 and register. (Step by step instructions can be found here)

This isn't the only contest thread. Click here to find the other threads you can participate in and learn more about what's this activity's all about.

azvnoit

Journeyman
Gamer Id : 10446273

Max Payne

Gameplay felt more personal. I felt for him.

Oh my, I remember the 2days I took to complete Max Payne. I couldn't sleep for 2 nights, I had to complete the game to understand the whole story. Most intense game I had ever played.

Don't have the game though, to reply and attach screenshot for valid entry.

drag

Right off the assembly line
Gamer ID: 10447038

Megaman X/Maverick Hunter X from the Megaman X game series.

There's something very interesting about X, especially from the maverick hunter X series. Definitely fun charging up the X buster and blowing stuff up!

sygeek

Technomancer
Gamer ID: 10415532

My favorite game character would be GlaDos. While a bit one-dimensional in the first portal, you learn more about her as the game progresses. You start connecting with the character as you learn more about her past and discover her actual personality. She is a very interesting and unique character.
*i.imgur.com/yrE4MO2.png

Last edited:

MadScorp

Gaming is Life
That has to be Vault Boy! I couldn't get him out of my head when I used to play fallout! His cartoonish, bright, shiny, smiley face with the vault jumpsuit and hair is iconic! The best part is how he shows up smiling and it is such a contrast to the sad desolate wasteland you are roaming around in ! He is not actually a playable character but he was definitely the light in those dark times in the wasteland :)

I don't have the game on my system now but here is a picture of him off the internet .
Vault_boy_new_vegas.jpg

My Gamer ID is 10479688

saske9800

Broken In
Favorite game character is Solid Snake from Metal Gear Solid Series cuz he can kick ass when he needs to and can be vulnerable at the same time

My gamer id: saske9800

Digit kung fu combat - YouTube: Digit kung fu combat - YouTube
Imgur: The most awesome images on the Interne: Imgur: The most awesome images on the Interne

Top Bottom