[Contest] Challenge #4 - What game(s) are you playing?

Apollo

"Technologic"
Staff member
Gamers are an interesting breed.

Some like to immerse themselves in just one gaming experience at a time, finish it completely and move on to something new. Others like to juggle through several different games through the day — on their phone, PC or console.

In this challenge, we just need to know what game(s) you’re currently playing and why. That’s all.

Why should you participate? We're giving away cool gaming gear worth Rs 1 lakh, that's why.

*i.imgur.com/rC64DTG.jpg

Start responding below. Of course, don’t forget to mention your Gamer ID with each post (or your responses won’t be considered valid).

How to get your Gamer ID? Click here and register. (Step by step instructions can be found here)

This isn't the only contest thread. Click here to find the other threads you can participate in and learn more about what's this activity's all about.

knidarius

Broken In
Gamer ID : 10412444

Currently playing Mass Effect, CS:GO, Star Wars :KoTOR :D

Once I finish Mass Effect, Mass Effect 2 it is!!

Anyone else playing this one?

sygeek

Technomancer
Gamer ID: 10415532

Dota 2 (loooots of dota 2), Witcher 3: Blood and Wine, Dark Souls 3, Rocket League and Factorio.

OP
Apollo

Apollo

"Technologic"
Staff member
Dota 2, Witcher 3: Blood and Wine, Dark Souls 3, Rocket League and Factorio.

Nice. However, [MENTION=115173]sygeek[/MENTION], don't forget to mention your Gamer ID or you won't be eligible to win the prizes. All the best, mate.

tamatarpakoda

Resident Villain
Staff member
Gamer ID: I_work_for_digit

Minesweeper. The most awesomest game to be ever made for PC. Insane clicking skills needed to make record time.

praneetsah

Broken In
Gamer ID: 10409449

I'm a rider of the hype train. And have been disappointed when games like Witcher, No mans sky, Fallout didn't appeal me.

Tomb Raider, Assassin Creed, NFS ..these series are okay-ish to me. Assassin creed's gun-reload time makes me hate it, Tomb Raider's logic is too good to be true and NFS series is kinda repetitive. Splinter cell is good tho and the transition of Max Payne 3 makes it good.

I mostly play CS: GO because it feels like a community. It won't be in my list if it didn't have in-game voice chat option.

Bioshock Infinite has been the best game so far. It had a nice-deep-story.

Above all, Mario is love, Mario is life. lol xD

MrinalRoy

Broken In
Gamer id: 10446222

Playing Assasin Creed unity for being an open world game and having an awesome story line with cool and fairly organized customizable gears and skills to looking forward to.

postwar

Right off the assembly line
Gamer ID: 10446138

What I'm playing: Mad Max; Why: Because after a month of only delving into tight, linear FPS games, I needed the desolate, depressing, yet breathtaking openness of Mad Max's vistas.

What I'm playing (game 2): Stardew Valley; Why: Because after about 8 years of working non-stop, the romance of moving to the country and working on a farm is tempting beyond measure. Plus, you get to fish all day long.

What I'm playing (game 3): Far Cry 2; Why: I don't have fond memories of playing Far Cry 2, the first time around but have read so much literature around it since then, it deserved a second shot. This time I'm taking it slow, actually role-playing a mercenary in Africa, and enjoying it a great deal more.

Allu Azad

Time Ruins Everything
Gamer Id : 10446273

Usually plays CS:GO and Dota 2.

Trying to finish Witcher 2, Assassin's Creed 1 and GTA:V.

Malakh

Broken In
I play CS:GO, FIFA, PES.

Gamer ID: 10438413

A Counter-Strike: Global Offensive player, defeated Barbarian_Monkey/tamatarpakoda multiple times.

drag

Gamer ID: 10447038

Playing:

1. Life is Strange
2. DOTA
3. Fallout 4
4. Borderlands 2
5. MGS Revengeance

swap1991

Gamer ID: 10448376

I am currently playing FIFA 16 and Farcry 4. FIFA because you just cannot stop playing it and Farcry because the story piqued my interest.

Shubham096

Currently I am playing Assassins Creed Brotherhood, Batman Arkham Origins, Counter Strike : Go, KungFu Combat.
Arkham Origins because I am a very big Batman Fan and so next is Dark Knight Rises :)
Assassins Creed because I love Assassins series and so there's no point in missing this one.
Counter Strike : Go , I guess it requires no explanation of why I am playing it :) It is the first love of every Gamer.
KungFu Combat - I am playing this one because of #DewArena .
I know that most of them had launched a long time ago but still I love playing them and after finishing these in PC I guess I would be lucky enough to play some more cool games in XBox .

My Gamer ID - 10322098

azvnoit

Journeyman
Gamer ID : 10448596

On PC, I've been playing Dota 2 mostly otherwise Bulletstorm.
On mobile, Clash of clans, Daytona Rush, Alto's Adventure and Road Racing.

Top Bottom