[Contest] Challenge #4 - What game(s) are you playing?

neeraj.juneja9

Gaming God "Chota wala"
Gamer id : 10450992

Games Played : CS GO, GTA V, Rocket League, Insurgency, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege, Far Cry 4, Ark Survival, WWE 2K16, Sid Meier Civ V, How 2 survive, Borderlands 2, Primal Carnage Extinction, War Thunder & Fallout 4

Reasons : CS for its broad community and online gameplay, GTA V for its multiplayer heists and missions, Rocket League for its amazingness at integrating football and cars, insurgency for better tactical experience than cs go and very good community, 6 siege = same as insurgency but @ costlier price, Far Cry 4 for its Region localization (Himalayas and Use of Hindi language profanity), Ark for open world aurvival gameplay & dinosaurs, wwe 2k16 for relieving myself of stress and because of 3:16, sid meiers for its diplomacy, policies and turn based city building concept, How to survive for its Zombie based gameplay, Borderlands 2 is a classic and needs no mention, Primal Carnage for Humans vs Dinos, War Thunder for its Planes (really wow), Fallout 4 for its post apocalyptic survival gameplay and god mode(its god mode is awesome).

These are the games presently in my steam library. Would like to add more.

gagan.palia

Right off the assembly line
GamerID 10442343
I am playing super smash bros wii u , splatoon ,cs go ,and 100%ing gta v for quites some time.

neeraj.juneja9

Gaming God "Chota wala"
Update :

Added Evolve Stage 2 & Pressure to the steam library..

Also I guess since the question is a generic one (not pertaining to Digital Life only, so allow me to expand/Recite my Gaming Library) :
Most Played Game : Chess (Because its so much strategy, that I once strategized and played Chess Nationals)
Monopoly (Because of Fake Monies & Fights) - Hint : Never play it with your weak friends. It might affect the friendship status (mostly it improves).
Best Classics : Ludo, Snakes & Ladders and Game of Life.
Cards : I play Teen Patti, Seep, and what not. But what I am proud of is Texas Hold'em Poker. I challenge and urge you to beat me in it.

Outdoors : Used to play Cricket (who doesnt?), Volleball, Kho-Kho (past), Badminton and Table-Tennis.

That would be all for now (maybe missed a few but you got the essence if it.)

GG.

saske9800

Broken In
Playing resident evil zero hd, brutal doom, quake 1, and zues master of olympus.

Finished the new games
Because nostalgia, and don't have a powerful pc.

My gamer id: saske9800

MadScorp

Gaming is Life
I agree! Gamers are very interesting and also ever-changing! I used to play a number of different games at the same time before but later on started playing only one or two games at a time as I found out that I tend to enjoy them much better when I am totally immersed in the game.

At the moment I am playing "The Swapper" and Left 4 Dead on PC.

The Swapper because its a very good puzzle game with some well designed challenges, interesting philosophical narrative and mechanisms to it that lets you really enjoy the game . I especially love the concept of how you create a clone of yourself using an experimental device and then swap your consciousnesses into a new body to move around the environment, overcome challenges with clever solutions and progress through the game all in an atmospheric environment! I am halfway through it and it has been a really intriguing experience so far :)

When I am not playing The Swapper I am on Left 4 Dead, the definitive zombie game in my opinion which is a ton of fun to play with your friends and others ! I love the heavy dependency on team-based play which results in a wonderful co-op playing experience . The campaigns with your surviving as humans are fun but I am really enjoying playing the versus mode right now where you can either play as a human or a zombie and team up to either survive or kill :)

My Gamer ID is 10479688

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Gamer ID: 10489680

I have been playing Rocket League since 9 MONTHS NOW. I have seen this game grow from when it was less known to now when it recently grew to host its own LAN tournament!
The growth of Rocket League been insane in the past 9 months. And I am glad I have been a part of it. This game have literally no skill ceiling. You can learn SO MUCH and it never seem to have enough.

JUST AMAZING GAME. Rocket League have made me a gamer again.

Rohan Rathi

Mega Noob
Gamer ID: 10491415

Why DOTA 2 ofcourse. Finished StarCraft 2 a few days back, finish it atleast once a few months.

Reason: I consider myself one of the few RTS gamer left :p I've been playing Age of Empires since I was 8 and I've been captivated by rts since then.

Top Bottom