Contact Management S/w

Status
Not open for further replies.

gkiran

Broken In
Hi all,
I need a contact Mgmt s/w at our office, for storing the phone numbers etc, with the following features:
1) Centralized database containing all contacts. Volume will be around 3-4 thousands. We also want to take a backup of this file/folder frequently.
2) Network capability: the phone number, address should be accessed by multiple persons simultaneously over LAN.
3) Few users must only be allowed to add/modify data and others can only view the contact details. (Optional )
4) Each company/individual contact should allow storing multiple phone nos and fax nos.

I googled for this and found few s/w like
X2Net smart address book
Service Desktop Pro
Now softwares tool

but wanted to know if anything better is available.
Please tell me. Thanks in advance.

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
Its damn easy to make one using PHP-MySQL. Moreover, it can be very easily customized. So just ask your IT engg about this.

amitava82

MMO Addict
I think this one is the easiest one to make using PHP-MySQL. But if you do not have any IT guy then probably you have to buy one.
check this out: *www.webasyst.net/contacts/
Online version is free but if you want to install it on your own server then you have to buy it. costs $190

OP
gkiran

gkiran

Broken In
Thanks, rohan & amitava. We do have IT man power, but it is limited. Buying a finished product will have its benefits like professional support etc. I will try webasys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom