Console OR Rig?

Status
Not open for further replies.

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
computer games r now becoming less , i was saving money for X box 360 pro console the RROD probs get fu(ked UP , so i dont know what to do

Guys Is there any possiblities for PS3 to be modded in the future .

As my OLD PS2 lens was over so i gave it to my friend , so i am going to get new PS2 for 6400/- now atleast i can play FIFA, CRICKET & wrestling with my friends

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
Dell UltraSharp™ 2009W 20" should be in line with your budget. same resolution and 16:9
*www1.ap.dell.com/content/products/productdetails.aspx/monitor_2009wfp?c=in&cs=inbsd1&l=en&s=bsd

One of the best in color reproduction with 2000:1 typical contrast ratio and 102% color gamut, Premium Panel certified.

for 22", check Samsung 2243NWX (but no DVI port)

*www.samsung.com/in/consumer/detail...subtype=tftlcdmonitors&model_cd=LS22MYNKF/XTP
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
-----------------------------------------
Also, Dell 2009W has height adjustable stand.

Premium Panel Guarantee means that during it's 3yr warranty period, Monitor will be replaced without question if you find a single bright pixel a.k.a stuck pixel!!

From Dell's page: Even if only one bright pixel is found, a free panel exchange is guaranteed during the limited warranty period, so you can rest assured your investment is protected.

Last edited:

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
Premium Panel Guarantee means that during it's 3yr warranty period, Monitor will be replaced without question if you find a single dead pixel!!

awesome but , how no company has warranty like that , atleast 5 dead pixels means the warranty is there

dpuk

teh 479
Ethan! dude, you're into tech really well....kool.
so umm....I got a deal for you bro.... I have this LG monitor...purchased around a year ago....or may be 14 months or so.... It's got 22" screen, 2ms response time, tilt stand, matte screen.....DVI-D and VGA inputs....I connect my xbox 360 to the VGA and pc to the DVI... it's an awesome monitor....

and on the top of that, it's got the native resolution of 1680 * 1050

I bought it for rs.17200, now the price has dropped to rs.14700. I am interested in selling it for rs.11000.

I wanna buy a 32" lcd tv....namely Samsung 32A450....I'll use it for my console as well as the PC..... so if interested, call me on 90014-58094

===========================================
===========================================

and btw, somebody here said that firmwares never control the cooling thingy....well my dear friend, I had this laptop Compaq V3029AU, the dreaded AMD turion stock with Nvidia 6150 graphics...... The thing in this was that the firmware didn't fire up the cooling mechanism for the whole system till the overall system temperature reached a critical level, which it seldom did....but in this lot, the problem was that the graphics chipset got overheated pretty bad and due the overall system temperature being low, the cooling thing didn't get activated....now this was the fact which made my laptop DEAD! almost 60-70% of laptops, made by HP, with the amd+nvidia chipset config in that time, faced exactly this same problem.....the only workaround is to get the motherboard replaced....HP asks rs14000 for changing it....local market guys do it for 6000-8000.....I got it replaced from the local market, on which it died again after 6 monthhs for the same prob....can't get it done from hp coz it's too damn costly.....

after all the research, I came to know that HP released a firmware which made this problem ok...but until then, many systems already out of luck.

so, please be clear that firmwares do control the cooling mechanism....now I don't know whether it does in the Xbox360 or not...but in many devices, it does!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom