Connectivity problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

maddy_in65

Journeyman
I just have taken BSNL BB connection. I have vista and i am using Netgear DG834G router cum modem for connectivity. I have strange problem, i cant connect to internet when i use router as modem using RJ45 cable but now i am able to connect it wirelessly. When i go to the setting page i see i am connected in the connection status. however i cant browse any web page. Can any one please help me to connect using RJ45 cable.

OP
maddy_in65

maddy_in65

Journeyman
yes i am have checked lan settings i am connected. I am able to connect by using wifi, but router configuration page shows i am connected.

but i am not able to browse any site.

Last edited:

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
ping 192.168.1.1 when you are connected via LAN. See if you get reply. Than check IP setting of LAN card.

anand1

In the zone
Try to ping your DNS if you get reply form 127.1.1.1. By pinging to 127.1.1.1 you may have a checkif the LAN is faulty or not. If it is not than go for Pinging the DNS .

OP
maddy_in65

maddy_in65

Journeyman
I tired all but still i am not able to conect. I have changed DNS settings to manul settings, still i am able to connect via Wi fi but still i am not able to connect via RJ 45. My router connection status shows i am connected. Please check the screenshot.
error1.jpg
Please help me. :mad:View attachment 1719

View attachment 1720

anand1

In the zone
Okey.
have you configured your LAN to the WiFi settings like the Default Gateways through which you are trying to ping to the rourter (WiFi).

IF not then go for having this.

Go LAN and select properties and open Internet Protocol(TCP/IP)
And there select use the following IP address Radio Button.
Give any of the IP like 192.168.1.1 to 255 in this range whichever u like. In the default gateway provide the IP of your Router that is 117.195.98.10 as it looks form the photo you have provided. In the DNS entry provide the IP of your DNS server your ISP has provided and Save the configuration.

This might help you in solving your problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom