Connecting a TV Tuner Card... !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

abhinavrakesh

Broken In
Here is Your Answer

Connect the audio lead with both ends having stereo pin to line in of soundcard and audio out of TV Tuner card then double click at the speaker i con in your system tray the uncheck mute option in line in then configure card for recording fron streomixer input or through line in the same problem i faced but now my card works file

connect audio lead to linein and audio out of TV Tuner uncheck mute option of line in configure TV Tuner to Record from Stereomixer input or from line in and there you've done

OP
G

grinning_devil

Cyborg Agent
Re: Here is Your Answer

abhinavrakesh said:
Connect the audio lead with both ends having stereo pin to line in of soundcard and audio out of TV Tuner card then double click at the speaker i con in your system tray the uncheck mute option in line in then configure card for recording fron streomixer input or through line in the same problem i faced but now my card works file

connect audio lead to linein and audio out of TV Tuner uncheck mute option of line in configure TV Tuner to Record from Stereomixer input or from line in and there you've done

:eek: :eek:
cant understand even one sentence what u have posted...
its a WHOLE paragraph,u wont find any full stops,and not even any comma!!!!

nyways thanx for trying to help...
problem has been solved....!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom