Congrats Gigacore... GigaSmilies v1.1b in Digit CD this month

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garbage

God of Mistakes...
CONGRATULATIONS Gigacore !! \m/ o_o \m/

GigaSmilies v1.1b are in the CD on January 2008 issue.

Gr8 start of new year... :D

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
Congrats Santhosh & Charan.
Your hardwork has paid off. :)
cheers.

^Btw shirish u changed ur name?Why buddy?

Gigacore

Dreamweaver
Thank you guys!

Yes we had to put a lot of efforts in bringing out this app. We both have worked day and night fixing bugs, issues and cramming new features.

And i was surprised to see how garbage came to know about this before opening the thread and seeing the link. Only me, charan and asfaq knew the issue. Asfaq sent a PM to both of us asking the permission to add our applications. We both agreed, coz it was a great opputunity. The day when we got the PM we released v1.1.. then when we recieved asfaq's PM, we requested asfaq to give time for few days, but he said, "Deadline?, please try to cram in new stuffs within tomorrow 12.00 PM.. is it ok?", we agreed and then started to fix some bugs and issues in v1.1 and make it as v1.1b.. it was night in which charan worked till 5 in morning. I slept at 12 coz i was exhausted in making v1.1. Then later i continued the work again from 5 in the morning. Finally completed everything.. and informed. And Done!

I'm really happy to see this thread and thanks for garbage for creating the thread.

Charan is bit busy, will make him to reply here later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom