Piyush

Lanaya
@pranav
the rig suggested u above is the ultimate in this budget
dont go for Dell and anything like that
they are cheaters and looters and ......

go for that rig
u'll certainly thank us
and ur parents would be proud of u :lol:

OP
P

pranav.seth

Journeyman
I Don't know about Delhi (i am currently in Lucknow, in some days we would be shifting there) but here in Lucknow, there are fake Chinese rams available with Kingston stickers and all that. a man was arrested with over 1 or 2 crore of these rams!!!

OP
P

pranav.seth

Journeyman
@jas don't you think that a 460 would be too much for me? should i go in for a 5770?? shouldn't i buy everything except a graphic card as there are possibilities of a new range of gfx cards next year?? I am not in hurry and its almost the year end!!!

Last edited:

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
@pranav: i think ur parents r more concerned abt genuineness of the item...& also the warranty.....

go for assembled.....branded pc will loot u heavily.....as i was 6yrs back.....
note: u want 2 game on 32" LCD TV..then u will need a good graphics card.....

@Piyush: ya i bought 3 fake pendrives from kingston...@rs150 each....1 one was faulty
2 were working but only 1GB is good....i think they increase the virtual memory of these
pendrives to 32GB......

OP
P

pranav.seth

Journeyman
Athlon II X4 635 2.9GHz @ 5k
Gigabyte GA-880GM-UD2H @ 4.5k
2GB DDR3 1333MHz @ 2.3k
WD 500GB Blue @ 2k
LG H55N DVD @ 1k
Corsair VX450W @ 3.7k
Cooler Master Elite 310 @ 1.5k
BenQ 22" G2220 @ 7.5k
Logitech Keyboard & mouse @ 0.7k

I will buy the above and will add a graphics card next year as i am not too much into gaming.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
ya i bought 3 fake pendrives from kingston...@rs150 each....1 one was faulty
2 were working but only 1GB is good....i think they increase the virtual memory of these
pendrives to 32GB......

one of my firnd brought a pendrive (chinese) 32Gb (not clearly remember, maybe 16Gb. but price is Rs.800. 1.5yrs ago). he copied movies of around 30Gb (not from my PC). copied in less than 5min. he went home & plugged it to his PC, pendrive not open. poof. gone. he used it for first time.

Which igp does the above mentioned gigy board have?

HD4250.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
@sam.shab: ya...it will copy the whole 32GB data successfully.....but when u plug it again...either it wont open...or it wont show the data copied......

i copied images (2GB)..out of dat 1GB images where converted to half pink/blue.....

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
@sam.shab: ya...it will copy the whole 32GB data successfully.....but when u plug it again...either it wont open...or it wont show the data copied......

i copied images (2GB)..out of dat 1GB images where converted to half pink/blue.....

:rofl: thats bad in your part. these kind of pen drives are usually sold by the walking sales ppls in train. so i made it a habit of not getting anything (electronic) when travelling by train (except CD & DVDs)

Top Bottom