confused over buying phone

pratyush997

Inactive
budget is not the main issue.. which is better.. 800 was told failure so i moved to 820...
initially liked 800 stil lik it..
got advice as go 4 L820..
so now wondering is L920 better of all!! ?
Why don't you consider a flagship device then?
Nokia will be have something launched on May 15th btw

amjath

Human Spambot
Why don't you consider a flagship device then?
Nokia will be have something launched on May 15th btw

Heard its lumia 928 at&t exclusive have to wait for the official release.

OP as pratyush suggest go for flagship device.
Android go for HTC one
Windows go for lumia 920

Anyways wait for Nokia event heard rumors that a windows powered pureview coming.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
^^ delhi launch. so no AT&T (or LTE) stuff. More likely to be Lumia Pureview but highly unlikely. at least without any leaks in recent time.

bhushan2k

Genius in making mistakes
^^more likely asha family...i don't think they will release next lumia pureview flagship here in india..lol (ya india is a big market but still)..2nd factor, they will wait for windows 8.1 update..and then release 1080p screen lumia pureview i feel..:)

@OP, if u are spending so much then wait for sometime...google i/o coming..nokia announcements coming..sony announcements coming..and many more..:)

nikufellow

In the zone
^^^but the invite tag line is 'time to shift gears' - how can that in anyway be attached to an asha launch btw i also think that its too early for a lumia launch here

amjath

Human Spambot
yeah i too read somewhere the release s over usa not india any soon..

guys pl any one know about L920?

Just used the device, heavy but very premium feel and look. For app selection, still need to improve in games and essential apps( like recharge etc)

OP
A

ajeeshys

Journeyman
hi amjath
does u ur phone experince over heating issues, freezing things?
how s battery life?
wat about camera quality?

amjath

Human Spambot
hi amjath
does u ur phone experince over heating issues, freezing things?
how s battery life?
wat about camera quality?

I don't own lumia bro, I happen to use them @ univercell for about 15 min that's it bro. Camera quality: I should say it is the best right now in the market as per reviews.

My friend is using 620 so I can answer about windows apps.

Last edited:
OP
A

ajeeshys

Journeyman
i meant the performance of low n mid range phones from samsung.. of cousre it has all features and good competitor.. but i don know y i don lik them, may be just its over crowded among ppl and every thin from samsung looks same. may be am not correct,this my view.

bhushan2k

Genius in making mistakes
Getting an 1.5 year old Galaxy note N7000 @ 15.5K . is it a good deal to go with? plz advise.

If u want to buy samsung and have no budget restrictions then.y not s3 or s4? Y.buying old note?

If photography and video recording is ur main usage as u mentioned then get L920...OIS works great..

OP
A

ajeeshys

Journeyman
its Nokia so it is reliable :)
its nokia,yeah i agree u with its reliability.. but found probs of freezing and even unable to remove battery.. just imagine how we ll stuck? this r the things that make us confuse to buy the good stuff. i really lik L.

Top Bottom