confused over buying phone

RohanM

Cyborg Agent
Time to shift gears - Nokia Droid - [I am Day dreaming now, lol have to pinch myself... :p]

satyamsit

Broken In
If u want to buy samsung and have no budget restrictions then.y not s3 or s4? Y.buying old note?

If photography and video recording is ur main usage as u mentioned then get L920...OIS works great..

I do have budget restrictions and that is the reason why i went for the 2nd hand note .. when i compared other competitor at that 15-16k price tag .. i found note having the best features.. i never mentioned about L920.. o_O

abhilashthobias

Journeyman
I dont know why ppl cry about non removable batteries..what r u gonna do by removing batteries...play with it...
most fons havin non removable batteries have either hard rest or hard restart like iphone or xperia devices.. And if u need xtra juice out of the batteries carry power banks..its quite cheap now a days and looks bettr instead of changing batteries!!!

abhilashthobias

Journeyman
hi abhilashthobias
:) cool
ok wat s a power bank? hearing first time.. available for all phones?

Well a power bank is like a portable power supply meant for phones or tablets...u can simply plug in your fon to the power bank like u do with the charger...and it will charge it up..i have seen a basic sony power bank for 1.2k and yes u can plug in any smartphone

Moreover if u buy ur fon any electronic store like reliance digital...then they may even give it to u for free with the fon

OP
A

ajeeshys

Journeyman
i guess its a cool idea to get power bank.. and i feel the battery ll last long depending on how we use it.

Top Bottom