confused in canon and nikon

sujoyp

Grand Master
ooh pranav dont be angry...its just similar to what they call 'Canon have awesome video capabilities' and not even 10% user use those capability

Practically speaking both nikon and canon are just playing with us with canon selling cheaper DSLR and costly lenses and nikon milking on there old goodwill...and nobody noticed that fuji and sony have already become a competitor

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
^^ Congrats.....

BTW ...even Pentax is excellent,though we dont see much of them but a friend of mine has the Kr and I fell in love with the sharpness it provides,awesome.

sujoyp

Grand Master
Congrats :) one more Nikon user :D

@inci pantax is good..but a DSLR needs whole system along with camera body...lack of lenses and service centers will keep them away

pranav0091

I am not an Owl
Congrats. Thats a nice deal :)

ooh pranav dont be angry...its just similar to what they call 'Canon have awesome video capabilities' and not even 10% user use those capability

Practically speaking both nikon and canon are just playing with us with canon selling cheaper DSLR and costly lenses and nikon milking on there old goodwill...and nobody noticed that fuji and sony have already become a competitor

Hehe, nobody's angry. I just dont let myths perpetrate :)

If everybody keeps saying the same thing because they heard someone else say it, then we all will one day be drowned in marketing. While I take care to separate facts from my opinion, its a fact the despite what DxO mark or whatever other technical measurements indicate, I have personally found the 600D to be better than the D5100 - based on the standard test images at dpreview and one other site (not sure if cameralabs or someone else )which do provide side-by-side comparisons. Thats all I am saying :)

OP
jaimin100

jaimin100

Journeyman
hey guys I got my camera now give me suggestions for how to prevent fron fogging and cleaning when required?

sujoyp

Grand Master
just keep the camera in well light dry place and u r safe...if ur city have too much humidity level then get the setup inci have done in another thread...he have bought a good transperent plastic box, a hygrometer to check humidity and a pack of silica jell...

sujoyp

Grand Master
get this lenspen NP1 Lenspen NLP-1 Lens Cleaner - Lenspen: Flipkart.com
its good...I have this for 2 years now.

and y do you need uv filter actually...if u need to protect your lens then just put the cap safely and use hood...but if u feel those are too cumbersome then get a multicoated UV filter which may cost you around 2500-3000 and wont degrade the image quality

Top Bottom