confused between these 3 handsets

Gaurav

In the zone
Hi all,

I am planning to buy an android phone. Budget is around 19K max.

So shortlisted these phones:
LG Optimus L9
Huawei Ascend G600
HTC Desire SV

Please suggest which one is better in terms of display, music and speakers quality.

Also I read somewhere on internet that Ascend doesnot have support for installing new apps via play store *www.techtree.com/content/news/2460/huawei-ascend-g600-android-40-45-ips-screen-15000.html#.URKDeB2RAl8? Is that true.?

Last edited:
OP
Gaurav

Gaurav

In the zone
why not huawei. It has gorilla glass, better resolution with good music and that too with lesser price.? any reasons for lg l9?

Tenida

Gadget Freak
Take L9 and look for the superdeals at homeshop18. You can even grab LG 4XHD @20K and L9@15k. Just subsribe to hs18 superdeals. :)

kaz

right here
Galaxy Grand..
L9 won't get 4.2 that's a 100$ bet :D
Camera wise get HTC
Hardware wise L9

or get One S from US if you have someone over there

tkin

Back to school!!
Galaxy Grand..
L9 won't get 4.2 that's a 100$ bet :D
Camera wise get HTC
Hardware wise L9

or get One S from US if you have someone over there
Well, we, the big boys here like to do something called rooting and installing custom roms, and by the way: LG Optimus 4X HD, L9 and L7 Getting Jelly Bean Update On 1H 2013, Says LG Hong Kong - GSM Insider - Gadgets news from the insider :rolleyes:

kaz

right here
Well, we, the big boys here like to do something called rooting and installing custom roms, and by the way: LG Optimus 4X HD, L9 and L7 Getting Jelly Bean Update On 1H 2013, Says LG Hong Kong - GSM Insider - Gadgets news from the insider :rolleyes:

wow !!!! I never heard of that..
go back few posts

tkin

Back to school!!
oooo big boy the man said 4.2 not 4.1 :D
Something's better than nothing and I'll probably switch sets by oct/nov this year anyway(Xperia Z), the rate at which smartphones are advancing we need to switch every 9 months to be in the optimum price/performance range.

kaz

right here
Something's better than nothing and I'll probably switch sets by oct/nov this year anyway(Xperia Z), the rate at which smartphones are advancing we need to switch every 9 months to be in the optimum price/performance range.

yeah..but my father doesn't get that ;(

kaz

right here
Mine's also don't, but next month I finally leave home for my job, so I am a free man now, do whatever I want, with my own money :D :D

haaaha ALL THE BEST.. I probably will be getting Nexus 6 with my money :)
or Note IV(if its screen is kept under 6" ) ..because my brother's Note II fits well in my pocket at 5.5" :D

Top Bottom