confused between these 3 handsets

OP
Gaurav

Gaurav

In the zone
how's the LGs L9 screen (material). Is it some sort of plasticy i.e. to that of calculators (If we hard press it then the screen shows off different colors, material is not hard enough)?

tkin

Back to school!!
how's the LGs L9 screen (material). Is it some sort of plasticy i.e. to that of calculators (If we hard press it then the screen shows off different colors, material is not hard enough)?
LG has one of the best panels in the market, its an IPS, and I had compared it to SAMOLED panels like in SGSII and found it to be more or less same or better, specially the color production is out of this world.

OP
Gaurav

Gaurav

In the zone
Finally bought the phone (LG L9 P765). Thank you all guys..

One thing bothering me is that apps are installed directly to internal memory and I am not able to find an option to move installed applications to sd card.

Any suggestions to move them to SD card (not rooting atleast for one year :) )...?

Last edited:

Tenida

Gadget Freak
Finally bought the phone. Thank you all guys..

One thing bothering me is that apps are installed directly to internal memory and I am not able to find an option to move installed applications to sd card.

Any suggestions to move them to SD card (not rooting atleast for one year :) )...?
Which one?

OP
Gaurav

Gaurav

In the zone
Black one, bought from flipkart (around 18.5K),

I will surely post some pics do but does this has something to do with the question that I asked?

Tenida

Gadget Freak

I will surely post some pics do but does this has something to do with the question that I asked?

You need to root the device and swap the memoryl. But I am not sure if its available at xda forum.

ramakanta

Ambassador of Buzz
posting of this post is very late but i will prefer Huawei Ascend G600.

by the way congrats for L9.

tkin

Back to school!!

You need to root it, hack is available at XDA, make sure to use the technique for P765 or 760, not P769(USA model 8mp cam, smaller screen etc etc).

posting of this post is very late but i will prefer Huawei Ascend G600.

by the way congrats for L9.
Why? Care to elaborate: *www.gsmarena.com/compare.php3?idPhone1=4963&idPhone2=4955

ramakanta

Ambassador of Buzz
You need to root it, hack is available at XDA, make sure to use the technique for P765 or 760, not P769(USA model 8mp cam, smaller screen etc etc).

Why? Care to elaborate: Huawei Ascend G600 vs. LG Optimus L9 P760 - GSMArena.com

not much more but due to only price !!

tkin

Back to school!!
Nothing works, as the 2GB user space is mounted as sd card, without rooting, nothing can be moved I think, will check and reply.

OP
Gaurav

Gaurav

In the zone
use link2sd.. its the best way to move..
make sure your sd card is atleast class 6 tho

It works on rooted phone only.

Nothing works, as the 2GB user space is mounted as sd card, without rooting, nothing can be moved I think, will check and reply.

yeah, u'r right. Any info about cyanogenmod available for it or any other mod with rooting instructions..?

Top Bottom