configuration in budget of 22k

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
Actually Antec is not available here.But Thermaltech is available.can i go with it?

it is cheaper here *www.snapdeal.com/product/antec-vp450p-smps/1251897.
there will be no problem when you buy online. only thing is that you need to contact the corresponding service center instead of the shopwala. every details to contact will be available on respective websites and you can contact through e-mail when it is urgent. only thing is that you may need to pay the courier charges(Except WD hdd where you dont need to pay a penny. dont know about other products doing the same). anyway even if you buy from a shopkeeper, you will have to pay the courier charges+additional charges after 1 years as most shopkeepers ensure 1 year warranty. and i dont think your product will get affected within one year. anyway nothing cant be predicted. hope for the best.

OP
S

siddhant.dash007

Broken In
Can I consider getting Intel i3. 4th gen in place of and?

- - - Updated - - -

I want to go for Intel i3 4th gen..also can u tell me about MSI motherboards compatible and their reviews?

Can I consider getting Intel i3. 4th gen in place of and?

- - - Updated - - -

I want to go for Intel i3 4th gen..also can u tell me about MSI motherboards compatible and their reviews?

Any particular reason for wanting i3 4xxx?

But if something happens then there would be many problems if I get it from flipkart.please tell me abt thermaltake.

- - - Updated - - -

Also cooler master elite 311 has no USB 3 .

What problems will there be if you get the product from flipkart?

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Ive researched a bit and found the following cabinets ~ Rs 3k which may suit your need
Bitfenix Merc alpha (Price 3.1k) BEST cabinet, recommended
Cooler Master 311 - Rs 2.2k
Antec X1 - Rs 2.5k *Not recommended*
Antec V1 - Better than X1, decent cooling, no cable management (USB 3.0)
Antec X1 - T - Rs 3k Decent cooling, cable management plus sidepanel.. No reviews for this yet USB 3.0
NZXT Gamma - Rs 2.5k Rare because it's discontinued

Choose whatever you find best

Cilus

laborare est orare
Then please clarify what you do you want in the 1st place...best config possible at your budget or the latest model from Intel?

Cilus

laborare est orare
^^ No no, that has been clarified here, MSI is still providing proper warranty support for their components.

And regarding i3, there is no doubt that 4th Gen Core i3 provides better gaming performance in some games but in games which are multi-threaded in nature or can use 4 or more CPU cores perform far better in FX-6300. Most of the demanding games like Crysis 3, Metro last light, Tomb Raider are multithreaded in nature and FX-6300 does have a good advantage over there

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
MSI is gone from India,no more official after sales support.

a quote from an msi rep rhyansy

Hi there! im MSI representative for India. MSI MB/VGA has continued its operation in India all these years. But it was MSI NB division that has closed operations. Don't worry, we're planning a relaunching already the second half of the year.

Rest assured, all our after services are still in place with SmartLink and its subsidiaries throughout India.

If you need anymore updated information about MSI, feel free to PM me or follow our fan page: *www.facebook.com/MsiIndiaClub

hitesh

In the zone
Personally I would still avoid MSI. Even if they are back, their A.S.S isn't good at all
I'd recommend gigabyte

OP
S

siddhant.dash007

Broken In
I am getting LENOVO Cabinet with the following configuration at 19.7k.
intel i3 3rd gen
2gb ram
500gb hdd
alongwith keyboard and mouse.
so what should i do?assembled or branded?please reply ASAP

rhyansy

MSI Gaming Pan India Sale
Personally I would still avoid MSI. Even if they are back, their A.S.S isn't good at all
I'd recommend gigabyte

Ouch, actually, i don't really understand why after service is so much a priority in India. In other countries, once the lifespan is up with an electronic device, there's no point of repairing it as it costs more than to just purchase a more powerful upgrade. electronics quality from most brand vendors for PC, like MSI, has only about less than 1% failure rate, that means quality is assured for its lifespan. If it does fail, usually its replaced brand new as long as its within 7-10 days, the normal buying procedure. Please enlighten me...

Cilus

laborare est orare
rhyansy, let me clarify, why people are here much sensitive about the A.S.S.: It is not because of the company or the manufacturer of the products but the third party vendors who provide warranty in different locations and enforcing their own policy instead of following the Parent companie's guidelines. In certain regions, some of the most prominent hardware making companies assigned vendors used to provide such a bad service tthat we, here were forced to start a rebelion against them, creating a RMA watch thread etc. After some time, those things actuall y noticed by Offcial company reps like you are and then they took certain steps to rectify it.
For example, the way you are saying that getting a replacement product.....it is very very hard to get in some areas and I am talking from my experience in Bhubaneswar. My previous motherboard went kaput for two times and each time the service guys never accepected my request for a new motherboard and instead they just repaired the board in theirlocal workshop and given it back to me. Now for one time, it is okay but for multiple times and too for the same reason.....I thought that time that I deserved a new one.

Top Bottom