configuration in budget of 22k

1. What is the purpose of the computer? What all applications and games are you going to run? (Stupid answers like 'gaming' or 'office work' will not work. Be exact. Which games? Which applications? Avoid the word 'et cetera.')
Ans:my purpose is everyday usage.I will use it for surfing the net l,playing games like counter strike cz and using applications like ms office.

2. What is your overall budget? If you can extend a bit for a more balanced configuration, then mention this too.
Ans:20k.can be extended to 22k

3. Planning to overclock?
Ans no

4. Which Operating System are you planning to use?
Ans:windows 7

5. How much hard drive space is needed?
Ans:500 GB

6. Do you want to buy a monitor? If yes, please mention which screen size and resolution do you want. If you already have a monitor and want to reuse it, again mention the size and resolution of monitor you have.
Ans:
No.Dell IN2020M 19" 1600X900
7. Which components you DON'T want to buy or which components you already have and plan on reumouse
Ans:
No reusing.I don't want to buy ups speakers keyboard and mouse
8. When are you planning to buy the system?
Ans:5-7 days

9. Have you ever built a desktop before or will this be done by an assembler?
Ans:
Will be done by an assembler
10. Where do you live? Are you buying locally? Are you open to buying stuff from online shops if you don't get locally?
Ans:in Raipur. And I may buy online if products not available.

11. Anything else which you would like to say?
Ans:I preferably want to go with Intel i3 4th gen processor.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Intel core i3 4130 -7500,
Gigabyte B85M-D3H -5500,
Corsair Vengeance 4GB 1600Mhz -2400,
NZXT Source 210 Elite -2400,
Corsair VS450 -2400,
WD Caviar Blue 500GB -3000.
TOTAL -23,200.

OP
S

siddhant.dash007

Broken In
Gigabyte H81M S2PV.will it bevok?

- - - Updated - - -

And the article PC guide 2014 of the forum says avoid corsair's VS series.what to do?

- - - Updated - - -

Also in place of NZXT can I go for cooler master elite 344 ??

nomad47

Cyborg Agent
Gigabyte H81M S2PV.will it bevok?

- - - Updated - - -

And the article PC guide 2014 of the forum says avoid corsair's VS series.what to do?

- - - Updated - - -

Also in place of NZXT can I go for cooler master elite 344 ??

Corsair VS has a lot of negative reviews. Go for Antec VP

Cilus

laborare est orare
Here is my suggestion:-

AMD FX-4300 @ 6.4K
Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3 @ 4.1K
Kingston HyperX 1600MHz 4GB X 1 DDR3 @ 2.6K
NZXT Source 210 Elite @ 2.4K
Antec VP450 PSU @ 2.6K
Sapphire R5 240 1GB GDDR5 GPU @ 5K

Total: 23.5K

And a warning: Think twice before going with Bavusani's suggestion. He normally suggests whatever he has purchased without understanding or researching the quality of the products. For example, Corsair VS series PSus are the cheapest and the lowest quality model from Corsair and nobody here recommends it. If you check some other threads here, you will find out that Bavusani has recommended that crap VS series everywhere and other forum members has corrected it, not one or two times, but everytime. Reason, since he has a VS series PSU which he has purchased recently, everybody must have it.

vijju6091

Feeling Gravity
Here is my suggestion:-

AMD FX-4300 @ 6.4K
Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3 @ 4.1K
Kingston HyperX 1600MHz 4GB X 1 DDR3 @ 2.6K
NZXT Source 210 Elite @ 2.4K
Antec VP450 PSU @ 2.6K
Sapphire R5 240 1GB GDDR5 GPU @ 5K

Total: 23.5K

this looks good but I think in place of FX4100 Op Should go for FX6300 because performance per cost ratio will be much higher in the later. and there is not huge differance in the price. FX6300 should be around 7.5k online :)

OP
S

siddhant.dash007

Broken In
You can buy online. The whole range of Antec PSUs are available in Flipkart.

But if something happens then there would be many problems if I get it from flipkart.please tell me abt thermaltake.

- - - Updated - - -

Also cooler master elite 311 has no USB 3 .

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
you will not get any usb 3.0 front port cabinet within 3k.frankly speaking why do you even need such a cabinet for a 22k build unless you plan to upgrade in near future in which case you need to extend your budget to get a better cabinet.you can still use motherboard usb 3.0 ports in the back of cabinet.

OP
S

siddhant.dash007

Broken In
Also will u tell me abt thermaltake psu?

- - - Updated - - -

you will not get any usb 3.0 front port cabinet within 3k.frankly speaking why do you even need such a cabinet for a 22k build unless you plan to upgrade in near future in which case you need to extend your budget to get a better cabinet.you can still use motherboard usb 3.0 ports in the back of cabinet.

Cooler Master Elite 344 has 1 USB 3 port in the front panel and it costs around 2400

- - - Updated - - -

Nzxt guardian is available under 5k. But cable management will be a headache.

Cooler Master Elite 344?

Cilus

laborare est orare
Regarding the choice of PSU, share the exact model number of the Thermaltake PSU you are opting for. We can't say about the quality of all the Thermaltake PSU available out there. But ya, Thermaltake does make quality products.

And as suggested by vijju6091, getting FX-6300 @ 7.4K is a real good upgrade over FX-4300. So if you can spend extra 0.8K, just go for it.

Last edited:

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
coolermaster elite 344 has top mounted psu(bottom mounted is the norm now-a-days),no atx mobo compatibility & only 148mm cpu cooler height(almost all good cpu coolers require more).all this just to get 1 usb 3.0 port is not worth it in my opinion but it is your choice.

OP
S

siddhant.dash007

Broken In
coolermaster elite 344 has top mounted psu(bottom mounted is the norm now-a-days),no atx mobo compatibility & only 148mm cpu cooler height(almost all good cpu coolers require more).all this just to get 1 usb 3.0 port is not worth it in my opinion but it is your choice.

Then you suggest which one to buy under 3000??

Top Bottom