Not open for further replies.

sagarkolhe777

Right off the assembly line
Me have 2.4ghz p4-processor with 845gvsr board ,
firstly me have display problem but it solved by my vendor
after recconnection system when me started comp it will start
and after some time goes in freezz condition , but now when i am
try to start it it just start with one blink of keyboard lights and
it not shows any screen on moniter , no beep sound comes frm RAM....its a any serious problm....
Please help me..............

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
It can be any problem.. like problem with RAM or motherboard or heating problem or anything. I will suggest you to take to any local hardware repair center.

The Sorcerer

oh wow...Xenforo!!!
^^ What cost :p.
Switch off the system completly and pres the power button 3-4 times to drain any power on the system. Then remove the cmos battery are around 5 minutes, plug it back in and then power it on.
Once you manage to get the system up, google for orthos and download the software. run blend test for 3-4 hours and let us know if the blend test gives any error, freezes or restart the system. Do the following and let us know so we can continue further if required.

OP
S

sagarkolhe777

thanx
if I Remove CMOS Battery It Lose Its Contain i.e.Setting , then how to gt it.... when i place it again and (google for orthos and download the software) which soft...(run blend test what is its meaning me not getting that one.....) Please help me....
please reply ...

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
When you place the cmos battery again the bios will loads it's default settings automatically.
But you have to enter the current date, 1st boot device setting maually.

Take out your Ram sticks. Remove the CMOS Battery. Re-insert the CMOS battery after 5 or 10 minutes. Reinsert your ram sticks firmly. Your system should boot.

Orthos stress or blending test will test your system ( mainly CPU and Ram ) for stability.

OP
S

sagarkolhe777

Hello Dear ,
I Was Done As U Said , I remove CMOS Battery And Re-insert it But When I Start Comp. Again Same Prob. Occur Heatsinkfan of processor and SMPS Fan Run Normally without any screen on monitor(just like monitor is off), but green light of moniter blink continuosly,i was kept system run for upto half hr. to see that whether it is restarted automatically but it not restated...... my moniter is ok when i was unplugged it show me msg like 'no singnal' i.e.it is ok whats the prob. please help me .......
reply fast dear me wating....plz help guys...

Hi Guys Plz Help Me...............................
Plz.................:confused:For My - Comp Not Booting Prob

Last edited:

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Have you remove the ram sticks & reinsert them properly. Dpo these :

1. Remove Ram stick from each slot.
2. Reinsert the ram sticks again firmly. ( if you have only try inserting it in different slot )
3. Try with another Ram stick.

BTW, How much ram do you have installed in your system.
Quote the capacity of every single stick of Ram.

OP
S

sagarkolhe777

In My System Only One RAM (Dynet D333) Is Installed,its of a 256MB And I Inserted it in another slot ,
by 2-3 times i insert RAM in different Slot ... But Yet System Not Started...
due Can be another problem... i was put thermal paste bet heatsink and cpu so there is no problem of heating..... i asked to another vendor it says it is a problem with KBC(key boared controller) but when cpu started keyboared light blink and off .
whats the problem..... plz reply...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom