Computer Cleaner

Status
Not open for further replies.

BULLZI

Ambassador of Buzz
Hi guyz. I am really going mad about dust problem. My cabby has got lot of meshes and I cant just keep my cabby clean enough. I tried cleaning it this weekend but there are some really unreachable places for my hand ( exp. gfx card fan, cabby fans, inside the smps etc.). Just suggest me some good computer cleaner ( some vaccum cleaner or dust blower ). As I also smoke frequently in my room, I will be needing this kinda stuff.

One more thing. I cant clean my LCD monitor cover. It has become really dirty. What kinda stuff shud I use to clean that plastic cover??

codename_romeo

Romeo + Lucifer = ME
I think there was something called Collins or something like that.......dont remember exactly.......... rather go n ask some grocer

OP
B

BULLZI

Ambassador of Buzz
that is to clean the plastic cover on the lcd screen?? or something else??
plz be more specific.

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
BULLZI said:
Hi guyz. I am really going mad about dust problem. My cabby has got lot of meshes and I cant just keep my cabby clean enough. I tried cleaning it this weekend but there are some really unreachable places for my hand ( exp. gfx card fan, cabby fans, inside the smps etc.). Just suggest me some good computer cleaner ( some vaccum cleaner or dust blower ). As I also smoke frequently in my room, I will be needing this kinda stuff.

One more thing. I cant clean my LCD monitor cover. It has become really dirty. What kinda stuff shud I use to clean that plastic cover??

1.get a cheapo rubber blower.

2.LCD's plastic cover huh? just get a damn soft cloth,put some water on it and clean the surface.

OP
B

BULLZI

Ambassador of Buzz
The_Devil_Himself said:
1.get a cheapo rubber blower.

2.LCD's plastic cover huh? just get a damn soft cloth,put some water on it and clean the surface.

1. Where to get from and how much does it cost?

2.I was just going to try that but then thot whether it will affect the screen or not, hence didnt try out.

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
1.eh?any PC\general shop I guess.cost:umm Rs10-30.

2.Lol,how can it possibly spoil that damn plastic cover?and water is safer anyway than those collins and all.

enticer86

Stay Silent!
arey dude stop worrying
i used a damp mix of RIN with water when i had a white cabinet- and it does work.. but b very sure i said "damp", not watery

OP
B

BULLZI

Ambassador of Buzz
The_Devil_Himself said:
1.eh?any PC\general shop I guess.cost:umm Rs10-30.

2.Lol,how can it possibly spoil that damn plastic cover?and water is safer anyway than those collins and all.

2. hehe lol. i wasnt worrying abt the cover but only the tft screen :D.

anyway thnx guyz for ur replies. tomorrow is a holiday and i ll try out wht u hv suggested me and let u know :).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom