COMPETITION : UR FAVOURITE SOFTWARE

Status
Not open for further replies.

rohan

In the zone
This is an essay writing competition. Write an essay of about 100 words on any of the following topic:

1.My Favourite Media Player
2.My Favourite Skin
3.My Favourite Office Application
4.My Favourite Image Editor

Post your entries here with the words 'FINAL SUBMISSION' in bold. Thanks. The winner won't get any price but would be awarded with logos that they can use in their signatures or avatars stating that they are winners of this essay competition.

S

sunnydiv

weak, dude, lame :p

no offence

my favour media player - default
favorait skin - default
fav off app, default
fav image edit - phoohop

vysakh

Padawan
My favourite player is Windows Media Player because it is my favourite player. I like it very much because I like it. It has many features than any other player because other players have less features than this. I can change its colour because it has the option of changing its colour. I can create playlists to play them because it has the option to create playslists and play them

my favourite skin is halflife2 skin because it looks kewl, has some fx and nice sounds

Well, my fav office app would be Ms Office because i havent tried out any other

and my favourite image editor is ofcourse photoshop

OP
rohan

rohan

In the zone
vysakh said:
My favourite player is Windows Media Player because it is my favourite player. I like it very much because I like it. It has many features than any other player because other players have less features than this. I can change its colour because it has the option of changing its colour. I can create playlists to play them because it has the option to create playslists and play them

my favourite skin is halflife2 skin because it looks kewl, has some fx and nice sounds

Well, my fav office app would be Ms Office because i havent tried out any other

and my favourite image editor is ofcourse photoshop

That was a good one. Truly ::ultra::-_-

mail2and

Walking, since 2004.
eh?

favourite media player- good ol' tee-too tee-too radio

favourite skin- i am not a snake. I can't change skins :(

office application- paper and pens

image editor- natraj eraser

djmykey

Let the music play.....
mail2and said:
eh?

I fell off my chair man after reading that :lol:

OP
rohan

rohan

In the zone
Indyan said:
mail2and said:
eh?

Bravo andy.This topic deserved it.

You know one thing, on the forums sheepish guys like you just don't see the lighter side of life. Enjoy life, live it out. You are a descriptive and a totally boxed out person. And Hey! you deserve it.

OP
rohan

rohan

In the zone
mail2and said:
eh?

Good One!

S

sunnydiv

dude with ur above 2 posts, i think u might have some multiple personality disorder

blade_runner

Cyborg Agent
sunnydiv said:
dude with ur above 2 posts, i think u might have some multiple personality disorder

ROFL ! This one takes the cake !

@the orginal thread starter: Plz dont start lame topics. U see this is wot generally happens ! :lol:

Ashootosh

Broken In
fav palyer jet audio latest,winamp3
skin:matrix reloaded
office:ms office xp
image editor:adobe photoshop

cant write much...........

OP
rohan

rohan

In the zone
Ashootosh said:
fav palyer jet audio latest,winamp3
skin:matrix reloaded
office:ms office xp
image editor:adobe photoshop

cant write much...........

Matrixs Reloaded is a truly cool skin, even I love it...

ujjwal

Padawan
Favourite Media Player - MPlayer - Why? Because I had to compile the d@mn thing 2-3 times before it worked. I was so glad I got it to run finally, that I took 3 backups of it. Anyways, its the best all round media player.

Favourite Skin - I would have to echo mail2and here ... anyway my favourite "skin" is the windows classic scheme of windows 2000

Favourite Office Application - notepad/vi - Why? They are the tools I use the most.

Favourite image editor - Serif Photoplus 5.5 - Why? It gives me all I need, and its free. Gimp is better, but also slower.

whoopy_whale

Journeyman
mail2and said:
eh?

Ha ha That was superb,especially the natraj eraser part!!!.That's the right answer....

OP
rohan

rohan

In the zone
ujjwal said:
Favourite Media Player - MPlayer - Why? Because I had to compile the d@mn thing 2-3 times before it worked. I was so glad I got it to run finally, that I took 3 backups of it. Anyways, its the best all round media player.

Favourite Skin - I would have to echo mail2and here ... anyway my favourite "skin" is the windows classic scheme of windows 2000

Favourite Office Application - notepad/vi - Why? They are the tools I use the most.

Favourite image editor - Serif Photoplus 5.5 - Why? It gives me all I need, and its free. Gimp is better, but also slower.

Hey, that was up to the point. Notepad is really a cool tool. I use notepad very often for MAKI and XML. That't the only tool I use...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom