Compaq - Presario V6608AU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyclone

Darth Penguin
Since the v6608's been discontinued, how low can i expect to get it for? What would a good bargain price for this laptop be? With 2gb ram, preferably...

latino_ansari

Legendary Darknight
The lappy is good for 35K and as far as the 7150M with Turion goes u cant play fifa 08 if u r using vista but it can play it nicely in XP(I own a pavillion with same config) and u can play game like DOOM3, COD4, Bioshock... etc at low resolution....

juggler

In the zone
Try to find v6608au as some vendors may have some stock still left
u can get a good deal on it as pthik mention 28k would be a good deal. Be sure to ask for 2 GB ram. I am using this model currently with vista and xp in dual boot and everything is working fine

Pathik

Google Bot
Yep. And the 3749 isnt a good deal at all. Since you can get a Dell Inspiron 1525 at around 37k.

Cyclone

Darth Penguin
If I'm unable to find the 6608, could you recommend another suitable model? Preferably with a Turion+nVidia combo, and under 33k.

Pathik

Google Bot
If you can go that high, it s preferable to get a x3100+c2d combo. Turions are feasible only below 30k.

Cyclone

Darth Penguin
Are you sure? And here I was thinking a Turion+Nvidia7150 is better for gaming than a basic C2D+X3100...didn't someone in the forum mention that the 7150 is the best onboard graphics card?

latino_ansari

Legendary Darknight
Hey the x3100 is not that good... It cant even play FIFA 08 smoothly... I tried playing NFSU2 on it... Even on lowest setting its choppy.... According to me X3100 is useless....

attitude rox

Right off the assembly line
Hi,

I am getting Compaq v6608au from a distibutor at 28k with upgraded to 2 gb ram, and some free goodies like a web cam and a 2 gb pendrive.... does the deal sounds good

saqib_khan

I M A *STAR*
Hi,

I am getting Compaq v6608au from a distibutor at 28k with upgraded to 2 gb ram, and some free goodies like a web cam and a 2 gb pendrive.... does the deal sounds good

Is it new or in second??

If it's new then it's a very gud deal . But if it is in second then look at the condition & time used.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom