Commandos series

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Its weird that I haven't replied to this thread even once :p .. it was one of my first real addictive game. it all started when "Chip" included a demo of the game.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Try Robin Hood : Legend of Sherwood and Desperados : Wanted Dead or Alive and it's sequels..
They have much much better AI and the same type of gameplay along with better graphics

Try Robin Hood : Legend of Sherwood and Desperados : Wanted Dead or Alive and it's sequels..
They have much much better AI and the same type of gameplay along with better graphics

Robin hood was good game, desperados was ok... played but never got into it like Commandos..commandos was absolutely awesome

BTW.. heard Green berret was based on Paddy Mayne..search in wiki

ratzee199

Journeyman
bionic commando is also similar to commandos...

joke of the day....

one of my favorite....and while I was doing my grad. I was playing it...I remember, one night at around 1AM, one of my friend phoned me...and he was screaming on the other end...he was shouting...HOW WILL I DESTROY THE BRIDGE?...WHERE TO PUT THE MINES?...
it was some experience...
but didn't like the Strike Force...FPS and RTS mixed together...and it was a bad choice...
still have those games installed in my old system, back at home...those GOLDEN GAMING DAYS...

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
I think every one would agree that no other game can be compared to the Commandos. it so happens that the player gets so attached to the characters.

deepakkrishnan

Broken In
^ have to agree with Cuber. Desparados did come close to Commandos but the latter being the first love, was always better and the best. Fail to understand why wasn't there a replication of this gamplay.

Top Bottom