Commandos series

Rockstar11

Technomancer
*a.imagehost.org/0837/commando14_2.jpg

well i think that pyro is not concentrating on the commandos series very well.. :(
they are more bussy making other games.... :mad:
what u guys have to say about this...
I'm DYING for playing a new commandos 5. :(

Last edited:

gagan007

Uhu, Not Gonna Happen!
hehe vamsi_krishna, if you like to play strategy games(it is real time tactics game BTW), do try this one.it is a good game but not for impatient people like me. you will have to wait, find an opportune moment and strike at the exact time to clear stages.I like the game but I do not have much time to play it.

I have only played Commandos and Commandos 2...no idea they are about to release 5th version/part too

tobbyhot

Broken In
I love this game I have seen the previous parts and now I'll download this and definitely will play...

abhidev

Human Spambot
i hv played all the commandos games...except for the 4th part which i think is a FPS game...well they should bring out another part soon...dying to play that game. It was one of the first few games i played when i bought my comp. Commandos rocks!!!!

Journey

Broken In
I believe the better and more hardcore commandos game was Commandos 2, where the spy was introduced and had some very very hard levels with him and timed stages too.

I would like a new game like the good old Commandos games, though I think these kinds of games are currently out of fashion :(

I believe the better and more hardcore commandos game was Commandos 2, where the spy was introduced and had some very very hard levels with him and timed stages too.

I would like a new game like the good old Commandos games, though I think these kinds of games are currently out of fashion :(

Last edited:

abhidev

Human Spambot
even Commandos 3- Berlin i awesome with some good cinematic cut scenes and also enhanced gameplay...

OP
Rockstar11

Rockstar11

Technomancer
even Commandos 3- Berlin i awesome with some good cinematic cut scenes and also enhanced gameplay...

which is your favorite commandos 3 mission?

i like.. "Take Control of the Town"

In this level you have Snipper and the Sapper to take the control of the town. :cool:

Last edited:

abhidev

Human Spambot
which is your favorite commandos 3 mission?

i like.. "Take Control of the Town" :cool:

It was very long back i played that game....so i don't remember the names of the missions but...i liked the one where we are firstly trapped in jail and then from there we have to escape to reach berlin....soldiers all around....awesome!!!
Also the new character thief was also nice...like spiderman he could climb buildings...nice!!!!

Last edited:
Top Bottom