Comlete range of I/O port !!

ramakanta

Ambassador of Buzz
i want to buy a Intel motherboard and a laptop also. Is there any feature-rich Intel motherboard and laptop(HP,Dell, or any..) in which the features a complete range of I/O port ,included D-sub,DVI, HDMI,Display port, Firewire,eSATA, USB/USB 3 , Ethernet, S/PDIF and audio. please please help me .
thank you. :oops:

*s19.postimage.org/47jbae00v/Untitled.jpg

Last edited:

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
for an intel motherboard, you could have this for a decent cost. check if it fits your bill:

Intel® Desktop Board DH67CL

HauntedGuy

Broken In
i want to buy a Intel motherboard and a laptop also. Is there any feature-rich Intel motherboard and laptop(HP,Dell, or any..) in which the features a complete range of I/O port ,included D-sub,DVI, HDMI,Display port, Firewire,eSATA, USB/USB 3 , Ethernet, S/PDIF and audio. please please help me .
thank you. :oops:

This is not the correct section of the forum for motherboard queries. Pease ask in the CPU/Motherboard section. However, choice of motherboard is first determined by CPU. Which CPU are you planning to put in there? Which socket? And other than that, from my Experience, Intel boards are rather feature-less. You should go for Asus or Gigabyte.

And for your laptop query, please be more specific. Fill out the questionnaire.

Top Bottom