Coming to B'lore

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Hey guys, comin to B'lore this 30th.
Would be staying wid ma frnd @Marathelli (I guess, I've spelt it right)
Would return on 2nd May night.

What r d places I can visit within this short (short bole to micro) duration?
B/W, if any of u stays near by, would like to meet...:lol:

red_devil

Back!
in one day how much of B'lore can you see ? <except for the traffic jams :)) >

anyways, you can ask your friend to book you to a kind of B'lore darshan kinda thing that is arranged by KSTDC [i think]... similar to all Mumbai darshan stuff that is available in Mumbai but way better buses and stuff and its a govt. initiative....

btw, its Marathalli ;)

OP
rhitwick

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Hey guys, back from B'lore.
Landed just now (well 3hrs ago)

18hrs of bus Journey just ripping me away.

Well, first, found no diff. between B'lore weather and Mumbai. So, stop shouting dat u've most marvelous weather in India.

I visited M.G. Road (oh, yeah ;-) ),kempegowda, Brigade road, Forum. Started of to visit Iskon but in mid of journey changed decision and came to Forum.

And, guess what, I visited S.P Road twice. Made two of my frnd buy ep630.
Shop name "IT Gain". Had no chance to visit this forum or else would have askedur opinion about shops.
But I was very disappointed not to find any Cowon product throughout the market.
We were searching MP3 player. I recommended iAudio7 to my frnd. Which in my opoinion would be a nice combo with ep630. But d shopkeeprs had only Creative (very few shops), Enter (???!!!), Transcend (All shops), Zebronics (2 shops).

//U know what happens when a movie becomes very popular?? All buses play it. And I had to watch "Ghajini" twice (once going B'lore and once returning from B'lore). They just didn't give me a chance to forget it :-x

red_devil

Back!
Well, first, found no diff. between B'lore weather and Mumbai. So, stop shouting dat u've most marvelous weather in India.

oh you couldn't be more wrong !! yes i do agree that the temperature here isn't consistently 20 deg or anything but its much much better than mumbai... i've been to mumbai and the humidity there just kills [yes yes i managed to survive the humidity .. thank you very much :p ]

you should've been here for a day or two then you'd have possibly got the right idea about the weather...

or is it the fact that you watched Ghajini twice and it had so much of influence on you that you forgot what the climate was in b'lore :D

amitash

Intel OCer
You should have spent the day in wonder la....super fun.

As for SP road, i really dont like going there unless absolutely necassary...Someone from Golcha gives it to a local computer dealer who home delivers it to me...Ive actually been there only once, like 2 weeks ago and i DID see a cowon video player at golcha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom