Comicbook Movies/Series Discussion Thread

OP
Flash

Flash

Lost in speed
Re: ★★★ The Super[HEROES/VILLAINS] Discussion thread ☠☠☠

Jason Momoa reveals a hint about being Aquaman..

[YOUTUBE]AODLJasKWGc[/YOUTUBE]

aadroid.dev

Broken In

Anyone Seen the leaked flash pilot episode?

IT IS AWESOME!

Didn't liked the girl who played Iris much. Cisco Ramon and Caitlin Snow were superb. If you did watched the episode, there was a scene when they were telling barry that they don't yet fully know "who or What" got powers from the particle accelerator. They teased Gorilla Grodd's cage so that partially answers what. I want to point out the look they 3 star lab guys shared. Maybe cisco and Caitlin have started showing powers too? Vibe and killer frost anyone? Not until season2 maybe.
By the end credit scene(yeah there is one, last 40seconds-1 minute.) it looks like they actually are gonna mix up the Arrow and Flash universe with the DCCU. Gustin for the Justice league people? :D

OP
Flash

Flash

Lost in speed

Anyone Seen the leaked flash pilot episode?

IT IS AWESOME!

Didn't liked the girl who played Iris much. Cisco Ramon and Caitlin Snow were superb. If you did watched the episode, there was a scene when they were telling barry that they don't yet fully know "who or What" got powers from the particle accelerator. They teased Gorilla Grodd's cage so that partially answers what. I want to point out the look they 3 star lab guys shared. Maybe cisco and Caitlin have started showing powers too? Vibe and killer frost anyone? Not until season2 maybe.
By the end credit scene(yeah there is one, last 40seconds-1 minute.) it looks like they actually are gonna mix up the Arrow and Flash universe with the DCCU. Gustin for the Justice league people? :D

It's awesome and like a movie.
You've gotten Ramon, Snow and Grodd, but can't recognize Eobard "Eddie" Thawne? Funny!! :mrgreen:

and yeah, you're right on JL..
More on here: The Flash pilot leaks: Major spoilers revealed from superhero show including Justice League movie hints - Mirror Online

But i don't like the Suit. The iconic lightnings on the Flash's suit from comics are gone! :-x

aadroid.dev

Broken In

Yeah, the comics suit always looked better. Although, my favorite so far is the injustice suit.
also, the reason to put the lightening "so that it doesn't look boring!" Seriously Ramon? -.-
Man I hope Crisis is the second or 3rd JL movie. They pretty much gave away that they're either merging the tv and DCCU or they're gonna expand the tv universe a lot and that might go out of budget maybe :p
These actors are great I hope they merge the DCCU with arrow-verse.
PS: I thought I mention Professor Zoom, must've missed him. Pretty sure that the Eddie Thawne they showed as Iris's Boyfriend isn't Zoom though, that's Barry's long lost twin. I (and many websites on the internet) think Zoom or Eobard Thawne is that STAR labs professor.

OP
Flash

Flash

Lost in speed

@aadroid.dev
Warner Bros already released a schedule for the upcoming DCCU.

It goes a little like this:

1. May 2016, Batman v Superman
  2. July 2016, Shazam
  3. Christmas 2016, Sandman
  4. May 2017, Justice League
  5. July 2017,Wonder Woman
  6. Christmas 2017, Flash and Green Lantern movie
  7. May 2018, Man of Steel 2.

aadroid.dev

Broken In

@aadroid.dev
Warner Bros already released a schedule for the upcoming DCCU.

It goes a little like this:

1. May 2016, Batman v Superman
  2. July 2016, Shazam
  3. Christmas 2016, Sandman
  4. May 2017, Justice League
  5. July 2017,Wonder Woman
  6. Christmas 2017, Flash and Green Lantern movie
  7. May 2018, Man of Steel 2.

Many of these are confirmed dates, rumored titles. I read on movie pilot about a scene in Bats vs Sups where a robbery stored is being robbed and a "red streak" stops it. Then there are rumors of GL appearing on Flash. DCCU is turning Awe-freakin-some!

OP
Flash

Flash

Lost in speed

Many of these are confirmed dates, rumored titles. I read on movie pilot about a scene in Bats vs Sups where a robbery stored is being robbed and a "red streak" stops it. Then there are rumors of GL appearing on Flash. DCCU is turning Awe-freakin-some!

If they can find good actors for Aquaman and Green lantern, JL will beat the Avengers for sure..

OP
Flash

Flash

Lost in speed
Re: The Super[HEROES/VILLAINS] Discussion thread

I wonder who's going to play Shazam! At least ppl knew about SUP, BAT, WW, FLASH and GL in small screens.. But Cap.Marvel it's completely different.

aadroid.dev

Broken In

If they can find good actors for Aquaman and Green lantern, JL will beat the Avengers for sure..

Rumor is that they cast jason Momoa for Aquaman. on a talk show, when asked about it, he neither agreed nor disagreed to it. He said, would you like to see me in that outfit. he looks great in GoT. GL needs a badass actor, The earlier movie ****ed his reputation so freakin much.
Hope they have John Stewart not Jordon. On general basis, Jordon sucks, never liked him in comics either.

OP
Flash

Flash

Lost in speed

Rumor is that they cast jason Momoa for Aquaman. on a talk show, when asked about it, he neither agreed nor disagreed to it. He said, would you like to see me in that outfit. he looks great in GoT. GL needs a badass actor, The earlier movie ****ed his reputation so freakin much.
Hope they have John Stewart not Jordon. On general basis, Jordon sucks, never liked him in comics either.

If Mamoa were cast in JL, he will make Aquaman as a bad-assery king of the Atlantis. Btw, i already posted the video he comments above.

Hal Jordan (HJ) version of GL, is the founding member of JLA. John Stewart (JS) just replaced his helm in JL because of this..

wiki said:
Dwayne McDuffie took over the writing job with the Justice League Anniversary Special and the main book with issue #13. Due to DC Comics seeking to launch a spin-off Justice League book led by Hal Jordan, the character was removed from the main League series and replaced by John Stewart.

Pulling in John Stewart (JS) for the JL movie, might hurt sentiments from the true comics fans and i hope, the moviemakers won't risk it either. Moreover HJ is funny , whereas JS is sort of strict mentor. Flash's friendship with HJ, is nowhere close to JS. That's why they're in talks of making 'Flash and Green lantern' movie as one in 2017.

OP
Flash

Flash

Lost in speed

Look what i found today...

*www.blastr.com/sites/blastr/files/styles/blog_post_in_content_image/public/flash-crisis.jpg?itok=zd_PGAP_

*www.scifinow.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Screen-shot-2014-05-15-at-08.52.11-300x200.png

I guess the current suit of Barry's is just a prototype. As the season goes, we can see the polished suit like the one which is shown in the post credits scene.
It surely is not looking like the current suit.

rajatGod512

N00B Troller

Yup the suit looks meh to me , looks like it from 90s or something .

OP
Flash

Flash

Lost in speed

I wonder whether they will have his suit coming out of the ring?

aadroid.dev

Broken In

isn't the suit made of leather like stuff?
making it come out of a ring just might not work. :p

OP
Flash

Flash

Lost in speed

isn't the suit made of leather like stuff?
making it come out of a ring just might not work. :p
I didn't mean the current suit, that's why i mentioned it as 'it's like a prototype'. :twisted:
Screenshot of the Post-credits scene show the Flash's real suit, which didn't feature leather..

aadroid.dev

Broken In

the date on the newspaper is 2024 bro. If my math is correct, that's 9 seasons to go.

OP
Flash

Flash

Lost in speed

Rumour: three new villains to join the cast of Dawn of Justice!

Victor Zsazs
Morgan Edge
David Cain
Amanda Waller

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice – three new villains to join the cast? | Metro News

- - - Updated - - -

the date on the newspaper is 2024 bro. If my math is correct, that's 9 seasons to go.
9 seasons?
If flash makes a trip to Hollywood via JL or rumoured Flash/GL, he won't come to small screens after.

aadroid.dev

Broken In

9 seasons?
If flash makes a trip to Hollywood via JL or rumoured Flash/GL, he won't come to small screens after.

Hope it does continue as a small screen show. The pilot was really promising and I wanna see Arrow/Flash Crossovers for season finale atleast once. :p

icebags

Technomancer

this is some real badazz scene, any idea where this is from ?

*i.imgur.com/PYhUuKg.jpg

snap

Lurker

Guardians of the Galaxy?

Top Bottom