Flash

Flash

Lost in speed
Re: ★★★ The Super[HEROES/VILLAINS] Discussion thread ☠☠☠

:lol: Lex luthor Vs Obama? :lol:

rajatGod512

N00B Troller

BATMAN VS SUPERMAN Release Pushed Back To 2016!

I hope its worth the wait !

OP
Flash

Flash

Lost in speed

Two news posters for Amazing spider man 2 released.

*www.cinemablend.com/images/news/41172/_1390006762.jpg
*www.cinemablend.com/images/news/41172/_1390006768.jpg

OP
Flash

Flash

Lost in speed

Followed by Arrow/Flash - Batman also getting a tv plot with "Gotham"

Gotham Reportedly Casting its Penguin | Comicbook.com

rajatGod512

N00B Troller

*scontent-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/t1/1010386_809514299065144_1519962853_n.jpg

OP
Flash

Flash

Lost in speed

Top 25 underappreciated comic book movies | Den of Geek

rajatGod512

N00B Troller

^ Hulk , Batman : MOTP and V for Vendetta , Scott Pilgrim are all appreciated .

Piyush

Lanaya

Met a superhero early this morning. He bumped into another car with his Fortuner (his own mistake) and got out saying to the other guy "Tu jaanta ni mai kaun hoon"

rajatGod512

N00B Troller

Met a superhero early this morning. He bumped into another car with his Fortuner (his own mistake) and got out saying to the other guy "Tu jaanta ni mai kaun hoon"

Superheroes In india , give me a break .

rajatGod512

N00B Troller

I dont even know what to say anymore ... Jesse Eisenberg Cast As Lex Luthor & Jeremy Irons As Alfred In MAN OF STEEL 2!

Last edited:
OP
Flash

Flash

Lost in speed

What? That scrwany kid from the social network is Lex Luthor?
:pullhair:

Maybe, young Lex Luthor with hair? :confused:

Akira

Augmented Nerd

Anybody see DCAU's latest offering, Justice League:War??(Out on TPB right now :-D) It's based on the New 52 reboot...and, well it doesn't make it to my top 5 DCAU works. Don't get me wrong-DC is still way ahead of Marvel in animation, but it was just meh. The characters are seriously arrogant(except Batman, who's always had that personality)-especially Superman. Just saw a few episodes of Superman:TAS and compared the two...and yeah, it might piss off a few Superman fans.

Thankfully, DC has announced they are still going to make original/Pre-52 universe stories, so yeah, that's a relief.

aadroid.dev

Broken In
Re: The Super[HEROES/VILLAINS] Discussion thread

^ yeah I saw that one. And what's wrong with Jordan in it. Acting like a supreme authority. I liked the cyborg part and his friendship with shazam. Also, ending the movie at we're not friends?

rajatGod512

N00B Troller

Anybody see DCAU's latest offering, Justice League:War??(Out on TPB right now :-D) It's based on the New 52 reboot...and, well it doesn't make it to my top 5 DCAU works. Don't get me wrong-DC is still way ahead of Marvel in animation, but it was just meh. The characters are seriously arrogant(except Batman, who's always had that personality)-especially Superman. Just saw a few episodes of Superman:TAS and compared the two...and yeah, it might piss off a few Superman fans.

Thankfully, DC has announced they are still going to make original/Pre-52 universe stories, so yeah, that's a relief.

Saw it like 12 days ago and I was dissapointed ...

and BTW , CA : TWS is looking the best cbm of 2014 , TASM 2 trailer 2 wasnt even close to the awesomeness of 2nd trailer of TWS . This is coming from a person who liked TASM a lot ... But I do like the funny scenes in trailer (peter with aunt May)

Akira

Augmented Nerd

^ yeah I saw that one. And what's wrong with Jordan in it. Acting like a supreme authority. I liked the cyborg part and his friendship with shazam. Also, ending the movie at we're not friends?

Yeah, they changed the characters to slightly immature(maybe for future character development). The movie is completely based on the comics...so not the fault of the writers. But problem is Hal Jordan behaves like Kyle Rayner(another Lantern) or maybe how Flash should behave; Shazam seemed too childish; Cyborg origins were like whaaaat...:???:too hurried. And I get the whole Superman-WonderWoman relationship going on in the comics...but really, do they have to bring it in the movies too??(Yeah, not a fan of the pairing:|). WW spends what- 2 minutes with Supes in the movie and he's unlike "any god or mortal I've ever met" seriously :p. Ive always preferred WW single-or maybe hilarious flirtation with Bats we knew wouldn't amount to anything(during the JL and JLA show). Rewatch it, and try to notice how much sexual innuendo they stuffed in :oops:.Didn't get it as a kid though...

Saw it like 12 days ago and I was dissapointed ...
and BTW , CA : TWS is looking the best cbm of 2014 , TASM 2 trailer 2 wasnt even close to the awesomeness of 2nd trailer of TWS . This is coming from a person who liked TASM a lot ... But I do like the funny scenes in trailer (peter with aunt May)

Captain America 2 looks ****!ng awesome!!:hyper:

OP
Flash

Flash

Lost in speed

Watched JL:war last week. It was just OK type..

rajatGod512

N00B Troller

Watched Marvel One Shot : All Hail the King- 8/10 Awesome acting by Ben Kingsley , Good Development on the Trevor Slattery / Mandarin front . Also there is one sweet and funny cameo . Its the best One shot yet ...

Last edited:

cyborg47

Technomancer

Watched Marvel One Shot : All Hail the King- 8/10 Awesome acting by Ben Kingsley , Good Development on the Trevor Slattery / Mandarin front . Also there is one sweet and funny cameo . Its the best One shot yet ...
Yup, I enjoyed it too, the 15 minute short was miles better than IM3, lol. Trevor Slattery> Whoever the real Mandarin is :p

Watched JL:war last week. It was just OK type..
I thought it sucked, its the same Thor Dark World thing again, pointless villain who serves no purpose at all, I'm still wondering how could they crap on a villain like Darkseid :(
All my hopes on Son of Batman, more character less dumbass action.

Top Bottom