Comicbook Movies/Series Discussion Thread

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
Re: ★★★ The Super[HEROES/VILLAINS] Discussion thread ☠☠☠

Yup, I enjoyed it too, the 15 minute short was miles better than IM3, lol. Trevor Slattery> Whoever the real Mandarin is :p

I thought it sucked, its the same Thor Dark World thing again, pointless villain who serves no purpose at all, I'm still wondering how could they crap on a villain like Darkseid :(
All my hopes on Son of Batman, more character less dumbass action.

TRUE DAT !!!

I still hope Trevor Slattery is the "real" Mandarin ... because I like Sir Ben's portrayal very much .
I dont know how will they move forward this storyline , IM4 looks like a distant dream . Avengers 3 is whole cosmic I believe with Thanos Reigning Supreme :cool: ... A2 but I dont know if he will fit with Ultron and they both are villain which deserve their own movies so they both cant come together in same movie IMO . This Shot was what I expected Agents of shield to be , but meh ....

Oh and ..
Kiss my Rings , B!tch!!!

OP
Flash

Flash

Lost in speed

I guess GOTG will share the same fate of John Carter.

- - - Updated - - -

Btw, *www.superherohype.com/news/292077-...-mara-and-miles-teller-are-the-fantastic-four

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member

michael b jordan as human torch.just proves why it is a good idea to keep your expectations to lowest levels when going to watch a comic book movie adaptation which you know something about.i would say the same thing if keira knightley were to play the role of Storm in X-men franchise.

rajatGod512

N00B Troller

I guess GOTG will share the same fate of John Carter.

I think it will make a profit ... It will gross 400 million for sure ...
MARVEL Sells now , Its a household name .

John Carter did around 280 million ... but it was labeled a flop because of its 350 million + cost (marketing + production) ... GotG's budget should be about the first Thor , which too made 450 million and was labeled as a hit .

OP
Flash

Flash

Lost in speed

michael b jordan as human torch.just proves why it is a good idea to keep your expectations to lowest levels when going to watch a comic book movie adaptation which you know something about.i would say the same thing if keira knightley were to play the role of Storm in X-men franchise.

'Fantastic Four' Reboot: Michael B. Jordan Responds to Human Torch Criticism

:lol:

- - - Updated - - -

10 Reasons Guardians Of The Galaxy Might Fail

:(

- - - Updated - - -

Some are the reasons are pretty true.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member

i will not be spending extra money to watch this or any movie i don't find to be interesting enough.like all other such movies i will see this when it comes on star movies/hbo(already subscribed so no extra spending).i found will smith in Hancock entertaining & even Man of Steel's dark atmosphere has some basis in one of the comic storylines unlike this FF4 reboot casting choice which has no basis in any comic storyline.looks to me like an intentional decision by fox studios to generate more publicity because let's face it compared to marvel movies fox studios is seriously struggling with marvel characters movies(FF2 was a letdown compared to FF1 which itself was an avg movie).

rajatGod512

N00B Troller

i will not be spending extra money to watch this or any movie i don't find to be interesting enough.like all other such movies i will see this when it comes on star movies/hbo(already subscribed so no extra spending).i found will smith in Hancock entertaining & even Man of Steel's dark atmosphere has some basis in one of the comic storylines unlike this FF4 reboot casting choice which has no basis in any comic storyline.looks to me like an intentional decision by fox studios to generate more publicity because let's face it compared to marvel movies fox studios is seriously struggling with marvel characters movies(FF2 was a letdown compared to FF1 which itself was an avg movie).

They needed to make a movie or the rights would have automatically reverted back to Marvel ...I hope it flops , so they give rights back to Marvel :p , then we can have a proper incarnation of Silver Surfer and Galactus .

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member

would love to see Galactus,silver surfer & Avengers in same movie.

OP
Flash

Flash

Lost in speed

Andrew Garfield is far better than Toby Maguire! :/

OP
Flash

Flash

Lost in speed

*cdn02.cdn.justjared.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/gustin-first/grant-gustin-as-the-flash-first-image-revealed-01.jpg

Grant Gustin as The Flash – First Image from CW Show Revealed! | Flash, Grant Gustin : Just Jared

OP
Flash

Flash

Lost in speed

*i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/03/11/article-0-1C334A1F00000578-563_634x921.jpg
*i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/03/12/article-2578617-1C3615E800000578-864_634x854.jpg
*i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/03/12/article-2578617-1C363C4500000578-910_634x786.jpg

Grant Gustin in costume as The Flash for new TV series | Mail Online

aadroid.dev

Broken In

Hey Flash!

When is the show going to air?

Seems like in season 2 finale, Arrow's Main villian would be deathstroke. I love this Slade Wilson. Better than any Deathstroke in animated series like Young Justice and Flashpoint Paradox deathstroke.

OP
Flash

Flash

Lost in speed

Batman turned 75 yesterday.

*i.imgur.com/5Z3BKfR.jpg

For all the Bat fans,

Batman's 16 Best Movie Moments For His 75th Anniversary | MTV.com

snap

Lurker

Happy 75th, Batman! 75 BTS photos from eight films - Imgur

rajatGod512

N00B Troller

Captain America The Winter Soldier is getting some pretty awesome reviews .

juliastiles406

Right off the assembly line

Hercules is also getting some nice views too....i like the trailer...

OP
Flash

Flash

Lost in speed

You mean "Hercules: The Thracian Wars" or "The Legend of Hercules" ?

rajatGod512

N00B Troller

Hercules is also getting some nice views too....i like the trailer...

I was talking about professional reviews like these : Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Rotten Tomatoes

- - - Updated - - -

You mean "Hercules: The Thracian Wars" or "The Legend of Hercules" ?

Obviously the The Thracian Wars one because Legend of Hercules was uber-sh!t and a massive failure both financially and critically .

Top Bottom