Flash

Flash

Lost in speed
Re: ★★★ The Super[HEROES/VILLAINS] Discussion thread ☠☠☠

^ I haven't played Crysis. :(

theterminator

Wise Old Owl

Can Apocalypse(Superman villain) be beaten to death?
In Hulk vs Wolverine , I think Hulk will win because Wolverine will only anger HULK more as would anyone else. I think HULK is the strongest among them all.

OP
Flash

Flash

Lost in speed

^ Apocalypse has full control over his body - so there are less chances of getting beaten to death.
Moreover, he is an IMMORTAL.

Regarding Hulk Vs Wolverine, my vote goes to Hulk. As with his ever-increasing rage - there will be none on his way (except Betty Ross :wub:)

theterminator

Wise Old Owl

^ Apocalypse has full control over his body - so there are less chances of getting beaten to death.
Moreover, he is an IMMORTAL.

Regarding Hulk Vs Wolverine, my vote goes to Hulk. As with his ever-increasing rage - there will be none on his way (except Betty Ross :wub:)

Then who would win in HULK VS APOCALYPSE ? :shock: Great goddamn fight for sure!!!!

OP
Flash

Flash

Lost in speed

^ The answer to your question..:facepalm:

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl

Howabout Rajnikant vs sir Ravindra Jadeja:D?

OP
Flash

Flash

Lost in speed

^ Rajnikant (SuperStar)

Okay. What about Dark Claw vs Cole MacGrath?
That's an uncommon Vs mode, but i bet on Dark Claw because of his Amalgamated-powers.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!

Whatif Alex mercer consumes Wolverine, when he was trying to kill? :mrgreen:

for Alex to consume any tough/strong target, he needs to make him dizzy enough to let his absorbing tentacles take over. and Wolverine is like more than tens of thousand times powerful than the final boss in Prototype 1. Wolverine can literally chop Alex to mince while not using his Berserker rage.

OP
Flash

Flash

Lost in speed

for Alex to consume any tough/strong target, he needs to make him dizzy enough to let his absorbing tentacles take over. and Wolverine is like more than tens of thousand times powerful than the final boss in Prototype 1. Wolverine can literally chop Alex to mince while not using his Berserker rage.

For the sake of consuming, Alex can also sneak and consume a person.
Am not saying Alex wins over Logan -but saying it as a matter of fact for consuming.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!

How will sneaking behind the Hunters help? For Alex to consume any tough/strong target, he still would have to knock them down before consuming them.

OP
Flash

Flash

Lost in speed

“After 50 years of Cryogenic sleep, Captain China is revived in modern times to demonstrate China’s economic growth and achievement of world power status in the 21st century. Out of time and out of touch with current culture and social climate of China, this once great communist super hero must now stop an assassination attempt on the American President despite all the obstacles in his way!”

Captain China? Seriously???
The world's new superhero: Captain China | Offbeat China

icebags

Technomancer

Captain China? Seriously???
The world's new superhero: Captain China | Offbeat China

if there can be captain america from 50 years of sleep, why can't be captain china ? i would like to see captain india too. (not talking about mr india here)

another round :
*i.imgur.com/v48CsSy.jpg

OP
Flash

Flash

Lost in speed

if there can be captain america from 50 years of sleep, why can't be captain china ? i would like to see captain india too. (not talking about mr india here)
The point i meant is 'Captain China' is a exact copy of 'Captain America'. He fails in Cryogenic sleep concept itself..

Except for the invisibility, Mr.India can be of no match for Batman..
Batman can even track him with the sounds he make, while invisible.. :mrgreen:

OP
Flash

Flash

Lost in speed

Catwoman for her *****.
I think, all will accept with me :p

OP
Flash

Flash

Lost in speed

Rumours on the web have surfaced that there will be a Spawn reboot and Jamie Foxx will take on the mantle as Al Simmons, the reluctant soldier of the Devil. The script is almost complete and hopefully soon the casting.

Spawn’s story is about an assassin named Al Simmons who is double-crossed and murdered by his evil boss Jason Wynn. Al makes a deal with the devil and returns to earth as Spawn to see his wife. He is ordered by the devil’s minion, The Clown, to kill Wynn. Wynn has made a deal with the clown too and is suppose to destroy the world with a deadly virus that will help start Armageddon and allow Hell to attack Heaven. Spawn must choose between Good & Evil.

Todd McFarlane’s Spawn is an animated television series which aired on HBO from 1997 through 1999. It is also released on DVD as a film series.
Here is what Todd McFarlane had to say about the reboot:

“One of the things that happened is after the first movie came out I started the toy company and sort of got distracted. But these days, as you might imagine, with the [Hollywood] success of Batman and Spider-Man and some of the Marvel titles, everybody’s on a comic-book buying binge and the phone constantly rings. My attitude toward it is I can’t get my head wrapped around some big special-effects movie with a supervillain in there. There will be plenty of those and they’ve done pretty well. I’ve always seen Spawn as being cut from a different cloth. It’s more of an urban, psychological story that’s being told. The answer I’ve given the last few years is that Spawn should be a small-budget movie in which the only thing that’s out of the ordinary is this thing that intellectually we know as Spawn and there would only be a handful of people that see it. I call it “it” because it never talks, it’s just a force of nature. Really, the story revolves around the people who are trying to decide: “Is the ghost alive? Is the shadow actually moving?” When I give that pitch, some of the executives scratch their heads. To a lot of people, a movie where the [title] character doesn’t talk doesn’t make any sense. There have been a few movies like that. “Alien,” you know, that guy didn’t say much. Or ” Jaws,” the shark didn’t have too many speaking lines. “Jaws” is the closest example, the movie wasn’t about the shark, it’s about the people chasing the shark.”

10 Movie Reboots to Look Forward to - GeekShizzle

Anybody up for SPAWN-reboot?

OP
Flash

Flash

Lost in speed

DC Introduces First Transgender Character in Mainstream Comics | Underwire | Wired.com

Top Bottom